- Power: 110V 60HZ; Motor Power: 1.8KW; Charge pressure: 30MPA; Working Pressure: 300BAR 30MPA 4500PSI. Air pump inflating speed: 2800r/min; Work flow: 50L/min; Oil standard: IS0 VG 46 & AW 46.
- WIDE APPLICATION: A perfect electric air pump for car tires, bike tires, scuba tanks, fire fighting, paintball, air pistols, leakage detecting, pressure-tight tests, automobiles, bicycles, air impermeability tests, pressure-proof tests, etc.
- QUICK-FILL PERFORMANCE: It takes only 30 minutes to fill a 6.8L tank to 300BAR. Designed with two-stage compression and two water-oil separators for performance stability.
- COOLING SYSTEM: For smooth performance, you have to prepare cooling water and replace it every 30 minutes for an optimal cooling effect. NEVER START THE MACHINE BEFORE YOU HAVE ENOUGH WATER PREPARED.
- ATTENTION: The compressed air pump will NOT automatically stop when the pressure reaches 300BAR/30MPA. You have to turn it off manually!
An Endless and Effortless Air Supply
Don’t waste time and effort on PCP manual hand pumps. With our electric air compressor pump, you will fill PCP air rifles, paintball tanks, reservoirs, scuba tanks, and more with dry air safely and efficiently in minutes or even seconds! Enjoy easy and fast PCPs fillings!
Stainless steel air cylinder with aluminum coating enables a long lifespan. To prevent the cylinder head from overheating, please change the cooling water every 30 minutes.
This PCP compressor can pump your scuba or tank to 4500psi / 30Mpa. Remember to shut down the machine when the pressure reaches 4500psi / 30Mpa. YOU HAVE TO STOP THE MACHINE MANUALLY.
Please make sure to use the ISO VG46 & AW46 standard oil. Regularly ensure the engine oil level stays above the red dot and change the oil if it discolors.
- USE PROPER POWER SUPPLY: Make sure to connect this to a socket that can take over 8A electric current, or the circuit may be damaged.
- OIL REQUIRED: Fill it up with proper oil before using it. Compatible oil: ISO VG46 & AW46 oil (NOT included）.
- COOLING WATER REQUIRED: Never start the pump before you have enough cooling water prepared. To prevent overheating, please change the water every 30 minutes.
- COOLDOWN: Overworking (Over 30 minutes) or overheating (over 176°F) will lead to an automatic shut-off. If that happens, stop the item for a while and let it cool down.
- KEEP AN EYE ON THE OIL: Make sure the oil level stays above the red dot. Replace the oil if the color changes.
- TURN IT OFF MANUALLY: The item won’t stop automatically when the pressure reaches 30MPA/300BAR. YOU HAVE TO TURN IT OFF MANUALLY.
- Do not touch the hot cylinder head right after it stops working.
- Never use this in a humid environment or near flammable material. Keep it out of children’s reach.
- Voltage: 110V
- Power: 1.80KW
- Working Pressure: 300BAR / 30MPA/ 4500PSI
- Working Capability: 50 L / min
- Inflating Speed: 2800 r / min
- Weight: 44.1 lb.
- Filling Time: 1L/ 10 minutes
- Cooling System: Water
- Oil Standard: ISO VG46 & AW46
- 1 x Air Compressor Pump
- 2 x Main Machines
- 1 x Hose Female
- 1 x Water Pump
- 1 x Water Cooling Pump
- 2 x Pressure Relief Screw
- 1 x Certification
- 1 x Spare Part
- 1 x Bag
- 1 x Separator
- 2 x Power Cables (110V)