- Complete Auto HVAC Kit: Enjoy easy refrigerant examination, evacuation, recharging, and more with this complete automotive air conditioner tool set, including a powerful 1/4 hp vacuum pump able to draw your system down as far as 37.5 microns, a three-valve manifold gauge and hose set able to work as high as 800 psi, 4 adapters, a puncture tap for R134a cans, a funnel, and a pair of one-size-fits-most work gloves so you can get right to work.
- Safe Durable Construction: Our rotary-vane vacuum pump's copper engine delivers a 3.5 cfm flow rate to clear your unit quickly, while the lightweight aluminum-alloy casing keeps things easily portable while ensuring years of efficient, reliable servicing.
- Tight Seals: The hermetic connections between the three color-coded hoses, the manifold gauge, and the vacuum pump ensure you'll get fast, precise readings every time without any wasteful refrigerant leakage; the built-in moisture indicator also helps monitor the quality of your coolant during use.
- Wide Application: The ports and included adapters allow this set to handle any low-tonnage home and automotive HVAC systems using R22, R134a, R404a, or R410a coolants; these tools can also be used for quick vacuum packing and—when combined with suitable chambers—solvent degassing and product defoaming.
- Convenient Portability: Weighing only around 20 pounds, this vacuum pump and gauge kit comes with a blow-molded case and custom carry bag to keep everything organized and easy to store and transport between jobs.
Are you having problems with your car's AC system? Have you been driving with all your windows down to find a little relief from the heat?
Whether you want to evaluate, evacuate, or recharge your low-tonnage air conditioning system, this 1-stage vacuum pump and gauge set from Orion Motor Tech has got you covered. This complete air conditioner repair tool set includes a 1/4 hp vacuum pump, manifold gauge, R134a puncture tap, funnel, 2 quick couplers, 3 five-foot hoses, 4 adapters, tape, and one-size-fits-most work gloves to get you right to work. Perform a wide range of assessment and coolant work on any home or auto air conditioning systems that use R134a, R404a, R22, or R410a refrigerant. Our single-stage vacuum pump's copper motor and lightweight aluminum alloy casing will give you years of efficient and dependable service, while the hermetic seal on our quality tubing and gauges get you fast, precise readings every time. Combined with a vacuum chamber, this set can also be used for a wide range of other applications including product defoaming and resin degassing. A blow-molded case and convenient tote keeps everything organized and easy to carry and store between jobs.
Get Orion Motor Tech’s air conditioning vacuum pump set and start enjoying cleaner, safer, and easier HVAC work today!
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, A3 Steel, Copper, Rubber, Plastic
- Input Power: 110V/60Hz
- Rated Power: 0.25 hp (186W)
- Ultimate Vacuum: 37.5 Microns (5 Pa)
- Flow Rate: 3.5 cfm (5.9 m3/h)
- Compatible Refrigerants: 22, 134a, 404a, 410a
- Oil Capacity: 0.24 qt. (225 mL)
- Low-Pressure Gauge Range: 0-500 psi (0-34 Bars)
- High-Pressure Gauge Range: 0-800 psi (0-55 Bars)
- Hose Burst Pressure: 3000 psi (207 Bars)
- Hose Diameter: 0.25 in. (6.4 mm)
- Hose Length: 5 ft. (1.5 m) ea.
- Package Dimensions: 15.8 x 11.8 x 13 in. (40x30x33 cm)
- Package Weight: 21.1 lb. (9.6 kg)
- 1 x 3.5cfm Vacuum Pump
- 1 x 3-Valve Manifold Gauge Set
- 3 x Color-Coded Hoses
- 1 x Low-Pressure Quick Coupler
- 1 x High-Pressure Quick Coupler
- 1 x 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. Adapter
- 1 x 1/2 in. to 1/4 in. Adapter
- 2 x 1/4 in. to 5/16 in. Angled Adapters
- 1 x Pump Oil Bottle
- 2 x Work Gloves
- 1 x Funnel
- 1 x Tape
- 1 x R134a Puncture Can Tap
- 1 x Blow-Molded Gauge Case
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x Instruction Manual