- Compatibility: Compatible with 2014+ Polaris RZR XP 1000, 2015+ Polaris RZR Trail 900, 2015+ Polaris RZR High-Performance S 900, 2015+ Polaris RZR Trail 900 XC, 2013+ Polaris Ranger.
- Specifications: 4pcs, 2" Thick, 4x156mm PCD (Bolt Pattern), 131mm Hub Bore, M12x1.5 Studs. WARNING: Many Polaris models use 3/8-24 Studs; check your thread pitch before purchase.
- 4X156 Atv/Utv Wheel Spacers: Our front and rear wheel spacers provide your vehicle with an aggressive stance and appearance while improving stability handling. Increase tire clearance, fix brake caliper clearance issues, allow installation of lift/lowering kits and wider, larger, or high-traction tires.
- Trusted Quality: Precision-machined 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum billet with heat-treated and hardened 10.9-grade bolts pre-installed. Anodized surface for additional corrosion resistance. Exceptional strength and durability.
- 2-Year Warranty: We offer a 2-year warranty for this full set (spacers, bolts, and nuts).
4x156mm to 4x156mm PCD (Vehicle/ Wheel Bolt Pattern), M12x1.5 Thread Pitch (34 ± 0.3 mm Thread Length), 131mm hub bore, 4pcs 2"
ORION MOTOR TECH WHEEL SPACERS widen your all-terrain or ultimate terrain vehicle's wheelbase to improve stability handling through tight turns over rough trails. Developed with specialized aluminum alloy through an innovative forging technique, they are wrought with CNC technology for perfected coplanar surfacing. Heat-treated and anodized for extra-strength and oxidation resistance, OMT wheel spacers widen your vehicle’s stance for enhanced driving precision.
- 4 x wheel spacers (2" per unit)
- 1 x high strength thread-locking (red)
- 1 x lug nut socket
- 1 x user manual
- 1. Our spacers' PCD/ Bolt Pattern 4x156mm fits your vehicle’s wheels
- 2. Our spacers’ Thread Pitch M12x1.5 fits your vehicle’s wheels
- 3. Our spacers’ Thread Length 34 ± 0.3 mm >= Your vehicle’s
- 4. Our spacers’ Hub Bore 131mm >= Your Vehicle’s
- Also, check the model compatibilities below.
WARNING:Check the recommended vehicle compatibility/fitment. Do not risk installation on inappropriate vehicles.
FORGED 6061-T6 ALUMINUMWidely known for strength and lightweight, this premium material is sure to withstand even the most extreme environments.
EASY BOLT-ON INSTALLATIONSimply bolt the wheel spacer/adapter to your hub, then bolt your wheel to the spacer. No vehicle modification is required.
10.9 GRADE HARDENED BOLTSForged, heat-treated, and hardened 10.9 (SAE Grade 8) wheel bolts deliver strength and corrosion resistance.