- 4x156 ATV UTV Wheel Spacers for your 1999-2006 Polaris Diesel 4x4, 1998-2009 Polaris Ranger, 2008-2012 Polaris RZR, 1999-2008 Polaris Sportsman 335 4x4, 2001-2011 Polaris Sportsman 400, 1996-2011 Polaris Sportsman 500, 2003-2011 Polaris Sportsman 600 4x4, 2002-2011 Polaris Sportsman 700 4x4, 2005-2011 Polaris Sportsman 800 4x4, 1996-2008 Polaris Xplorer 500, 1995-2000 Kawasaki 300B Lakota, 1987-2006 Kawasaki KSF 250 Mojave, 1987-1988 Kawasaki KXT 250 Tecate 4 (Front and Rear Wheels)
- Specifications: 4pcs, 2" Thick, 4x156mm PCD (Bolt Pattern), 131mm Hub Bore, 3/8"x24 Studs (WARNING: Many Polaris Models Featuring a 12x1.5 Studs, check your thread pitch before purchase)
- Benefits: wheel spacers will provide your vehicle with a more aggressive stance and appearance while improving its handling and stability. They also increase tire clearance, fix brake caliper clearance issues, allow installation of lift/lowering kits and wider, larger, or high traction tires.
- Reliable Quality: Machine-manufactured precisely from 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum billet, with heat-treated and hardened 10.9-grade bolts pre-installed. The anodized surface provides additional resistance to corrosion. Exceptionally sturdy and lightweight compared to steel spacer.
- Reliable Service: We offer a 2-year warranty for this full set (spacers, bolts, and nuts). Please contact our friendly and helpful customer service representatives if you have any questions, we will be glad to address any questions or concerns.
4x156mm to 4x156mm PCD (Vehicle/ Wheel Bolt Pattern), 3/8-24 Thread Pitch (34 ± 0.3 mm Thread Length), 131mm hub bore, 4pcs 2"
ORION MOTOR TECH WHEEL SPACERS widen your off-roader's wheelbase to improve stability handling through tight turns over rough terrain. Developed with specialized aluminum alloy through an innovative forging technique, they are wrought with CNC technology for perfected coplanar surfacing. Heat-treated and anodized for extra-strength and oxidation resistance, OMT wheel spacers widen your vehicle’s stance for enhanced driving precision.
- 4 x wheel spacers (2" per unit)
- 1 x lug nut socket
- 1 x user manual
- 1. Our spacers' PCD/ Bolt Pattern 4x156mm fits your vehicle’s wheels
- 2. Our spacers' Thread Pitch 3/8-24 fits your vehicle’s wheels
- 3. Our spacers' Thread Length 34 ± 0.3 mm >= Your vehicle’s
- 4. Our spacers' Hub Bore 131mm >= Your vehicle’s
- 5. Check the model compatibilities.
WARNING: Check the recommended vehicle compatibility/fitment. Do not risk installing non-compatible vehicles.
- 1998-2009 Polaris Ranger ___ Front & Rear Wheels
- 2008-2012 Polaris RZR ___ Front & Rear Wheels
- 1999-2006 Polaris Diesel 4x4 ___ Front & Rear Wheels
- 1999-2008 Polaris Sportsman 335 4x4 ___ Front & Rear Wheels
- 2001-2011 Polaris Sportsman 400 ___ Front & Rear Wheels
- 1996-2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 ___ Front & Rear Wheels
- 2003-2011 Polaris Sportsman 600 4x4 ___ Front & Rear Wheels
- 2002-2011 Polaris Sportsman 700 4x4 ___ Front & Rear Wheels
- 2005-2011 Polaris Sportsman 800 4x4 ___ Front & Rear Wheels
- 1996-2008 Polaris Xplorer 500 ___ Front & Rear Wheels
- 1995-2000 Kawasaki 300B Lakota ___ Front & Rear Wheels
- 1987-2006 Kawasaki KSF 250 Mojave ___ Front & Rear Wheels
- 1987-1988 Kawasaki KXT 250 Tecate 4 ___ Front & Rear Wheels
FORGED 6061-T6 ALUMINUMWidely known for strength and lightweight, this premium material is sure to withstand even the most extreme environments.
EASY BOLT-ON INSTALLATIONSimply bolts the wheel spacer/adapter to your hub, then bolt your wheel to the spacer. No vehicle modification is required.
10.9 GRADE HARDENED BOLTSForged, heat-treated, and hardened 10.9 (SAE Grade 8) wheel bolts deliver strength and corrosion resistance.