- Compatibility: Compatible with 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK, 1999-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ/ WK, and 2006-2010 Jeep Commander XK. Bolt Pattern: 5x5"/5x127mm, Hub Bore: 71.5mm, Thread Pitch: 1/2"x20 studs, Thickness: 1.5"(38mm).
- Enhance Stability Handling: Give your vehicle a more aggressive stance while improving handling and stability. Increase tire clearance, fix brake caliper clearance issues, install lift/lowering kits and wider, larger, or high-traction tires.
- Hub-Centric Design: Hub-centric wheel spacers with an additional centering collar for a perfect fit makes the spacer a precise extension of the axle hub, ensuring exact wheel fitment while eliminating vibration.
- Increased Safety: Precision-machined 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum billet with heat-treated and hardened 10.9-grade bolts pre-installed. Anodized surface for additional corrosion resistance. Exceptional strength and durability.
- 3-Year Warranty: We offer a 3-year warranty for this full set (spacers, bolts, and nuts). Please reach our helpful service representatives if you have any questions or concerns.
5x5" (5x127mm) to 5x5" (5x127mm) PCD (Vehicle/ Wheel Bolt Pattern), SAE 1/2"-20 Thread Pitch (34 ± 0.3 mm Thread Length), 2.81" (71.5mm) Hub Bore, 4pcs 1.5"
ORION MOTOR TECH WHEEL SPACERS will widen your car's wheelbase, improving grip, handling, and precision. Developed in a special aluminum alloy through an innovative forging technology, afterward, they are wrought with a CNC machine (computer numerical control) to obtain the perfect coplanar surface. They are heat-treated to increase the mechanical resistance and next they are anodized to get oxidation protection. The wheel spacers increased the track improving the driving precision.
4 x hub centric wheel spacers (1.5" per unit)
1 x user manual.
PLEASE MAKE SURE:
1. Spacers' PCD/ Bolt Pattern 5x5" (5x127mm) = Your Vehicles' / Wheels'
2. Spacers' Thread Pitch 1/2"-20 = Your Vehicles' / Wheels'
3. Spacers' Thread Length 34 ± 0.3 mm >= Your Vehicles'
4. Spacers' Hub Bore 2.81" (71.5mm) = Your Vehicles'
Check the recommended vehicle Compatibility/ Fitment below, do not risk the inappropriate vehicle.
- JK --- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler 4WD
- JK --- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4WD
- JK --- 2007-2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2WD
- XK --- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- WJ --- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- WK --- 2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
NOT FIT JEEP WK2, YJ, TJ, ZJ
- NOT FIT WK2 --- 2011-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- NOT FIT YJ --- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
- NOT FIT TJ --- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler
- NOT FIT ZJ --- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee/Grand Wagoneer
DETAILED FUNCTION OF WHEEL SPACERS:
- IMPROVE VEHICLE STABILITY: _ wheel spacers widen your vehicle wheelbase, increasing stability and resistance to side roll-over. Added stability provides extra control for experienced riders and an additional margin of safety for younger or less experienced riders.
- INCREASE TRACTION: _ wheel spacers increase tire to frame clearance allowing installation of wider wheels and high-traction mud, rock, or snow tires.
ADVANTAGES OF ORION'S WHEEL SPACERS:
- FORGED 6061-T6 ALUMINUM: _ widely known for strength and lightweight, this premium material is ensured to withstand even the most extreme environments
- EASY BOLT-ON INSTALLATION: _ simply bolt the wheel spacer/adapter to your hub, then bolt your wheel to the spacer. No vehicle modification required
- 10.9 GRADE HARDENED BOLTS: _ forged, heat-treated and hardened 10.9 (SAE Grade 8) wheel bolts deliver strength and corrosion resistance
- Professional installation recommended. Alignment is necessary after installation, this will prevent any wobble and vibration from occurring. Avoid an impact wrench; improper usage may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, it will take potentially accident or injury. Make sure you get 6-8 turns before tightening. Retorque all lug nuts/bolts after 25-50 miles of driving, then again 1-2,000 miles. The back of the adapter must sit flush against the vehicle's hub. No rust on the inner of hub and wheel while installing the Hub centric wheel spacers. If the studs do pass the face of the adapter, you will need to grind/cut them shorter. (This only applies to 1.5" adapters & smaller).