- Specifications: Type: lug-centric. Bolt Pattern: 5x4.5"(vehicle) to 5x4.5"(wheel). Thread Pitch: 1/2"-20. Hub Bore: 82.5mm. Thickness: 1.5". Quantity: 4 pieces.
- Compatibility: Fit 1982-2012 Ford Ranger, 1990-2017 Ford Explorer, 1994-2014 Ford Mustang, 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 2002-2012 Jeep Liberty KJ KK, 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ.
- Benefits: Provide your vehicle with a more aggressive stance and appearance while improving its handling and stability. They also increase tire clearance, fix brake caliper clearance issues, allow installation of lift/lowering kits and wider, larger, or high traction tires.
- Increased Safety: Machine-manufactured precisely from 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum billet, with heat-treated and hardened 10.9-grade bolts pre-installed. The anodized surface provides additional resistance to corrosion. Exceptionally sturdy and lightweight compared to steel spacer.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: 2-year warranty. Contact our friendly and helpful customer service representatives if you have any questions, we will be glad to address any questions or concerns.
5x4.5" (114.3mm) to 5x4.5" (114.3mm) PCD (Vehicle/ Wheel Bolt Pattern), 1/2"-20 Thread Pitch (34 ± 0.3 mm Thread Length), 3.25" (82.5mm) hub bore, 4pcs 1.5"
ORION MOTOR TECH WHEEL SPACERS will widen your car's wheelbase, improving grip, handling, and precision. Developed in a special aluminum alloy through an innovative forging technology, afterwards they are wrought with CNC machine (computer numerical control) to obtain the perfect coplanar surface. They are heat treated to increase the mechanical resistance and next they are anodized to get the oxidation protection. The wheel spacers increased the track improving the driving precision.
- 4 x wheel spacers (1.5" per unit)
- 1 x high strength thread-locking (red),
- 1 x user manual.
PLEASE MAKE SURE
- 1. Spacers' PCD/ Bolt Pattern 5x4.5" (114.3mm) = Your Vehicles' / Wheels'
- 2. Spacers' Thread Pitch 1/2"-20 = Your Vehicles' / Wheels'
- 3. Spacers' Thread Length 34 ± 0.3 mm >= Your Vehicles'
- 4. Spacers' Hub Bore 3.25" (82.5mm) >= Your Vehicles'
- OR check the model compatibilities below.
Professional installation recommended. Alignment is necessary after installation, this will prevent any wobble and vibration from occurring. Avoid an impact wrench; improper usage may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, it will take potentially accident or injury. Make sure you get 5-7 turns before tightening. Retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving, then again 1-2,000 miles. The back of the adapter must sit flush against the vehicles hub. No rust on the inner of hub and wheel while installing the Hub centric wheel spacers. If the studs do pass the face of the adapter, you will need to grind/cut them shorter. (This only applies to 1.5" adapters & smaller).
Check the recommended vehicle Compatibility/Fitment, do not risk for inappropriate vehicle.
- 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ (Unfit JK models)
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee/ Commanche
- 2001-2012 Jeep Liberty
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 1994-2014 Ford Mustang (Unfit 15-17 Mustang)
- 1982-2012 Ford Ranger
- 1990-2018 Ford Explorer
- 2007-2014 Ford Edge
- 1982-2012 Ford Ranger
- 1991-2011 Ford Crown Victoria
- 2003-2004 Ford Mach 1
- 1982-1990 Ford Bronco (Unfit XLT Model)
DETAILED FUNCTION OF WHEEL SPACERS
Improve Vehicle Stability: wheel spacers widen your vehicle wheel base, increasing stability and resistance to side roll-over. Added stability provides extra control for experienced riders, and an additional margin of safety for younger or less experienced riders.
Increase Traction: wheel spacers increase tire to frame clearance allowing installation of wider wheels and high-traction mud,rock or snow tires.
FORGED 6061-T6 ALUMINUM
Widely known for strength and light weight, this premium material is insured to withstand even the most extreme environments
EASY BOLT-ON INSTALLATION
Simply bolt the wheel spacer/adapter to your hub, then bolt your wheel to the spacer. No vehicle modification required
10.9 GRADE HARDENED BOLTS
Forged, heat-treated and hardened 10.9 (SAE Grade 8) wheel bolts deliver strength and corrosion resistance
Arrived before arrival date! All items accounted for!