Important Resources and downloads:
- Visit this machine in person: Book Here
- Download the Manual
- Download the RDworks software
- NOTE: Does not include LightBurn Software
- Replacement: Laser Tube, Power Supply, Mirrors, Lens
- 19.5” x 27.5” (500 x 700mm) engraving/cutting area
- 47” x 34” x 37” (119 x 86 x 91 cm) overall dimensions
- Net Weight 331 lb. (150 kg)
- Tackle large-scale projects with ease
- The detachable base allows you to transport the machine through smaller door frames.
- Recommended engraving speed: 100 - 500mm/s
- Recommended cutting speed: 1 - 30mm/s (actual speed depends on material)
- 18mm Focal lens diameter
- 2" Focal length
- 25mm Mirror diameter
- Resolution up to 2540 dpi
- 10” Standard Z-depth (Workspace height with honeycomb bed installed and laser head half retracted)
- 11” Max Z-depth (Workspace height with honeycomb bed removed, knife bed in use, and laser head fully retracted upwards)
- The Rykon control board works seamlessly with RDWorks for Windows PC (included) and LightBurn (not included)
- RDWorks (included) and LightBurn (not included) are compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 (64/32 bit), XP, 2000, and Vista.
- The Rykon controller is compatible with macOS (Version 10.11 and higher) ONLY if you use LightBurn software (not included)
- Photo-ready to convert images from HPLG, BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, DXF, DST, AI formats, and more into .RD files for laser processing.
- 4-Pin Port connection for rotary axis devices.
- The integrated power supply features increased response speed, dependable performance, and cutting power - it’s beaming with possibilities!
- A secondary LCD display panel monitors the electric current and auto-judges fault, reducing potential damage to the laser tube and power supply.
- Cut up to 6 mm (¼″) thick acrylic/plexiglass
- Uses standard 110V AC power connection
Laser Tube Lifetime:
- 60W CO2 laser tube with an estimated lifetime of up to 2,000 operation hours depending on power setting usage and water cooling performance
- PLEASE NOTE: Frequent use of high laser power settings will shorten the laser tube lifetime as follows:
- Low Power 10–40% = 1,700–2,000 Hours
- Moderate Power 40–70% = 1,300–1,500 Hours
- High Power 70–100% = 800–1,000 Hours
Average Parameter Settings: Click Here
Cutting Edge Features:
- RYKON DIGITAL CONTROLLER: The intuitive control panel with a digital display allows complete control of the laser head, pausing and stopping projects, adjusting laser power and speed settings, file viewing, and project framing via Windows-compatible RDWorks v8.
- USB & ETHERNET PORTS: 2 USB ports allow flash drive connectivity and a USB-to-USB PC connection. Plus, the ethernet connection is compatible with PCs.
- LINEAR RAIL GUIDING SYSTEM: Equipped with X, Y, and Z stepper motors for efficient power transmission between the guide rails with high precision and long service life.
- MOTORIZED AUTOFOCUS WORKBED: The autofocus pen senses the correct focus distance from the laser head to the target material and signals the Z-axis motor to automatically raise or lower the workbed to the perfect focus height.
- VIEWING WINDOW: A transparent acrylic glass viewing window allows observation throughout the laser engraving process. Plus, it’s equipped with a sepia tint to protect your eyes from indirect laser beam exposure.
- RED DOT GUIDANCE: A red dot pointer mounted on the laser head quickly indicates engraving points, marks the machine’s path, and identifies positioning sizes, allowing an effortless project setup process.
- ADJUSTABLE LASER NOZZLE: The laser nozzle can extend downwards up to 1.75” or be fully retracted, allowing more control over different focal distance setups.
- AIR ASSIST: A pre-installed air compressor guides a pressurized air stream through the laser head nozzle to displace debris, heat, and combustible gases from the engraving surface and laser beam path, keeping your workbed cleaner and engravings more precise.
- TWO-WAY PASS-THROUGH: There’s always extra room! Equipped with 29"W x 3.75"H front and rear pass-through doors to accommodate materials larger than the workbed size.
- BUILT-IN VENTILATION: A pre-installed vent fan expels smoke and fumes to create a safer workspace and extend the service life of your machine.
- WATER COOLING SYSTEM: Pre-installed hoses along with the included water pump allow for a fast and easy setup. Only use with distilled water, ensuring it stays between 60–70°F (16–21°C).
- WATER FLOW SENSOR: A pressure flow sensor monitors water flow throughout the laser engraving process and prevents the laser from firing if water stops circulating through the laser tube.
- AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN: The auto-shutdown safety feature stops the machine when opening the transparent window cover. Once closed, press the “Enter” button to continue operation.
- 1 x Laser Engraver Machine
- 1 x Water Pump
- 1 x Storage Tank
- 1 x Ethernet to Ethernet Cable
- 1 x USB Type-A to Type-A Cable
- 1 x Grounding Wire
- 1 x Venting Exhaust Duct (4 ft. max. length)
- 2 x Water Hoses
- 1 x USB Drive with Software
- 1 x Stainless Steel Clamp
- 10 x Hex Wrenches
- 1 x Double-sided Tape
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Accessory Bag
- 2 x Keys
- 1 x Silicone Sealant
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- No need to worry! We offer a 2-year parts warranty on all machines.
- 6-month warranty on laser tube and laser power supplies 60W and below
- FDA Compliant
- CE Certification
- ISO9001 Quality Certification
- One 45-minute Virtual Tech Support appointment with OMTech Specialists in Anaheim, California
- River Rock
- *Stainless Steel
*Cannot cut hardwoods like mahogany
*CO2 lasers only mark bare metals when anodized or treated.
Contact us with questions on specific materials not listed, we can process a sample for confirmation.
Some PVC-based acrylics can create toxic fumes when lasered.