- Professional 3-way air conditioning diagnostic manifold gauge set for R134A R12 R22 and R502 refrigerants. Designed for AC charging, diagnostic check, and recovery work.
- Include 3pc 5FT extra-long freon charging hose, 3 colors for easy recognition, red for high pressure, blue for low pressure, yellow for the refrigerant bottle.
- Blue Gauge (low): 0-250 PSI ___ Red Gauge (high): 0-500 PSI ___ Burst pressure: 3000PSI ___ Max working pressure: 600PSI ___ Celsius degree unit with easy to read instrument panel.
- Made from solid bass + aluminum + PVC + plastic, stands up to heavy use and accidental drops, ideal for professional auto mechanics. Include a detailed parts diagram and step by step instructions to help the novice.
- You will get: 1pc 3-way gauge (1/4" male) ___ 3pc hoses (1/4" female) ___ 2pc quick couplers (1/4" male) ___ 1pc ACME adapter (1/4" Male to 1/2" Female)
Your car’s AC system keeps you warm through frosty winter commutes without a problem. But as spring creeps into summer, that old auto air conditioner just can’t get as cold as it used to.
At Orion Motor Tech, we understand how it feels to go without A/C - being stuck in a swampy six-speed below a sweltering summer sun, driving down the highway with every window down. That’s why we’ve built the perfect A/C Manifold Gauge Set to help diagnose and restore your air conditioner back to prime condition - because you don’t need more cars in your life, you need more life in your car - that’s the Orion Motor Tech way.
Orion Motor Tech Manifold Gauge Set
For R12, R22, R502, R134A Refrigerants
- 1 x Brass Manifold Gauge Set
- 3 x 5 Feet Freon Charging Hose
- 2 x Quick Coupler (High & Low)
- 1 x ACME Adapter
- Can Tap Not Included
EXTRA STRENGTH HOSES
COUPLERS & ACME ADAPTER