- POWERFUL - This compressor produces high pressure quickly and efficiently with maximum pressures of 4500 PSI / 30 MPa / 300BAR. The portable unit weighs in at 18kg / 40 lbs and runs on a standard 110V outlet, pulling around 8 amps. The water-cooled compressor charges quickly at 50 L/min.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS - This pump is perfect for all Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) compressed air needs. Quickly and safely fill all the tanks used with paintball and airsoft equipment, unlocking the capabilities of the finest sports equipment. Refill SCUBA tanks and rescue equipment at home and avoid SCUBA shop expenses. The pump also serves other PCP needs such as firefighting, pressure- and leakage-testing, and automotive uses.
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE - This pump is designed for superior ease of use. Set the desired pressure needed for the tank being filled and let the machine do its work. The pump will automatically stop when the pre-set pressure is reached. The maximum pre-set pressure is 30 MPa, and any pressure under the maximum can be pre-set for each tank to be filled.
- COOLING SYSTEM - The pump is designed with a self-contained water cooling system and its system temperature is monitored by a battery-powered digital thermometer. You will prepare the cooling water to be used by the system in a bucket that the unit will draw from and return water to for cooling and recirculation. Always monitor the temperature display and water supply when using the pump to avoid overheating.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Runs on standard 110V 60Hz single phase outlet, powered at 1.80 KW, Working Capacity: 50 L/min, Alloy construction, Charging rate: 40-50 L/min, 1.5 - 1.8 cfm; Pressure indicated by gauge, Uses lubricating oil ISO VG46 or AW 46, 360mm x 200mm x 380mm, weight 18 kg, noise less than 78 dB, air hose connector 8 mm quick-connect fitting, One Year Warranty
1x Water Pump
2x Water Pipe
2x Pressure Relief Screw
1x High-Pressure Hose (with connecting nut)
1x Breath Nozzle
2x Accessories Kit (including extra parts, filter and sealing ring for separator)