- Powerful: This air compressor produces high pressure quickly and efficiently with maximum pressures of 4500 PSI / 30 MPa / 300BAR. The portable unit weighs in at 18kg / 40 lbs and runs on a standard 110V outlet, pulling around 8 amps. The water-cooled compressor charges quickly at 50 L/min.
- Multiple Applications: This PCP air rifle electric pump is perfect for all Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) compressed air needs. Quickly and safely fill all the tanks used with paintball and airsoft equipment, unlocking the capabilities of the finest sports equipment. Refill SCUBA tanks and rescue equipment at home and avoid SCUBA shop expenses. The pump also serves other PCP needs such as firefighting, pressure- and leakage-testing, and automotive uses.
- Adjustable Pressure: This PCP air rifle electric pump is designed for superior ease of use. Set the desired pressure needed for the tank being filled and let the machine do its work. The pump will automatically stop when the pre-set pressure is reached. The maximum pre-set pressure is 30 MPa, and any pressure under the maximum can be pre-set for each tank to be filled.
- Cooling System: The PCP air rifle electric pump is designed with a self-contained water cooling system and its system temperature is monitored by a battery-powered digital thermometer. You will prepare the cooling water to be used by the system in a bucket that the unit will draw from and return water to for cooling and recirculation. Always monitor the temperature display and water supply when using the pump to avoid overheating.
- Specifications: Runs on standard 110V 60Hz single phase outlet, powered at 1.80 KW, Working Capacity: 50 L/min, Alloy construction, Charging rate: 40-50 L/min, 1.5 - 1.8 cfm; Pressure indicated by gauge, Uses lubricating oil ISO VG46 or AW 46, 360mm x 200mm x 380mm, weight 18 kg, noise less than 78 dB, air hose connector 8 mm quick-connect fitting, One Year Warranty
Electric PCP Air Compressor Pump - 4500 PSI/30 MPa /300 BAR - Adjustable Pressure Control with Auto-Stop
Never worry about the fill level of your PCP tanks again. As long as you have a typical single-phase 110V outlet available, you will have all of your compressed air needs covered at home. No more spending money on scuba tank or airsoft equipment refills! Just pre-set the desired pressure, prepare the cooling system, and monitor the pump as your tanks are quickly and safely refilled to capacity.
This long-lasting compressor will serve your PCP air needs for years to come. You may buy many more paintball guns, airsoft equipment, or new SCUBA gear through the years, but the OMT Electric PCP Air Compressor will be the only pump you need to keep all your air tanks filled and ready for action.
Pre-set your desired pressure below 4500 psi / 30 MPA with the customizable pressure gauge, and the machine will automatically stop filling once it reaches the pre-set level. Please handle the pressure gauge carefully.
High-Quality Cylinder Head
The durable cylinder enables a long lifespan. Make sure to change the cooling water every 30 minutes to keep the cylinder temperature within the optimal range.
An integrated thermometer monitors the cooling water temperature to protect from overheating. Remember to change the cooling water if the temperature gets too high.
Please make sure to use the ISO VG46 & AW46 standard oil. Regularly ensure the oil level stays above the red dot and change the oil if it discolors. DUE TO TRANSPORT RESTRICTIONS, THE OIL IS NOT INCLUDED.
- The temperature sensor is only compatible with AG13, 357A, CX157, and LR44W 1.5V batteries.The temperature sensor is only compatible with AG13, 357A, CX157, and LR44W 1.5V batteries.
- Do not use this product in humid or flammable areas.
- Unauthorized detachment & repair is not recommended. Please make sure to use the ISO VG46 & AW46 standard oil.
- The rated current of the power cord shouldn't be lower than 20A, or the circuit may get burnt.
- To avoid burns, do not touch the head of the machine , even after it shuts off.
- The machine will automatically shut down once your tank reaches the pre-set pressure or the maximum pressure of the machine.
- To keep the cylinder stator temperature in control, please change the cooling water every 30 minutes.
- Regularly check the engine oil and make sure the oil level stays above the red dot; change engine oil if it discolors.
- Voltage: 110V
- Power: 1.80KW
- Rated Current of the Power Cord: 20A or higher
- Maximum Working Pressure: 300BAR / 30MPA/ 4500PSI
- Working Capability: 50 L / min
- Inflating Speed: 2800 r / min
- Weight: 44.1 lb.
- Filling Time: 1L/ 10 minutes
- Cooling System: Water
- Oil Standard: ISO VG46 & AW46
- 1 x Air Compressor Pump
- 2 x Main Machines
- 1 x Hose Female
- 1 x Water Pump
- 1 x Water Cooling Pump
- 2 x Pressure R
So far so good!
Super easy to set up I sure hope it lasts.
Good w/room for improvement
The adjustment knob on pressure gauge isn’t accurate or just broken from factory, otherwise the unit works great and fast but it would have been nice to have more detailed instructions and not written in broken English. Also there is no safe operating temperature range listed. Overall, a great unit for the money.
There was something loose inside, and when I open the cover there a big white round part the is not attached or bolted. It looks like a capacitor. How did it pass from the quality control.
Pressure gage doesn't work
defective pressure gage.
Is it possible to fill a 80cf scuba tank (not from 0 psi). After reading the manual. It says not to fill large tanks, as it would cause it to overheat. Also not to run longer than 1hour.