Off-road weekend warriors, novices, and professional mechanics trust the ORION kit because Orion Motor Tech sources the highest quality components from around the world. Constructed from heavy-duty forged steel with the black-oxide finish on adapters for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion.
All Orion Motor Tech automotive tool kits are heavy-duty, professional-grade, so it's easy to stand behind everything we sell. Orion's buyer service is second to none. Buy confidently knowing that your 4x4, car, or truck is in good hands.
Consisting of the camshaft, camshaft timing belt locking tools, the kit is suitable for a range of popular Audi and VW engines. When changing the timing belt, these tools can be used to lock the camshafts on twin cam (multi-valve) engines. Check the application info details below.
Professional Cam Shaft Timing Belt Tool
- 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Audi A4 and Audi A6 with 3.0L V6 5V AVK or BBK series of engines
- All years Audi A6 with Z15L TDI engines
- Volkswagen Polo Diesel versions
- 1991 1992 1993 1994 Audi 100 C4 (Sedan and Avant versions)
- Product Size: 12.2 x 10.63 x 2.36 inches
- Product Weight: 7.16 lbs
- Material: Carbon Steel
All-in-1 Cam-belt Timing Tool Kit
- A -- 1 x Left Camshaft Locking Fixtures (C-Shaped)
- B -- 1 x TDC Locating Locking Pin
- C -- 1 x Tensioner Locking Pin
- D -- 1 x Right Camshaft Locking Fixtures (C-Shaped)
- E -- 1 x 3/8" Drive Camshaft Adjuster Socket
- F -- 1 x Tensioner Wrench with Grip
Rotate the crankshaft in a clockwise direction until the camshaft lobes at number 3 and 4 cylinders are angled upwards. Fit the camshaft Locking Tools B over the camshaft lobes on cylinder numbers 3 and 4. Gently rock the Crankshaft until the tools can be fitted snugly and tightened in position using the integral adjuster. Remove the blanking plug from the cylinder block position rear left-hand side and replace it with the Crankshaft Locking TDC Locating Locking Pin.
Remove the center blanking cap and circlip from each camshaft sprocket and slightly slacken the center bolt. Using an 8mm Hex Key turn the Tensioner Pulley anti-clockwise until the holes in both Tensioner Body and Pushrod are aligned and retained in this position with the Tensioning Pin D. Once the Tensioner Pulley Bolt has been slackened the Timing Belt can be removed. During the installation of the new timing belt, it is necessary to turn the Camshaft Sprockets using Camshaft Adjuster Socket with a torque of 10 Nm. After tightening each Camshaft Sprocket Bolt the Blanking Caps can be re-fitted with the circlips to retain.
The Camshaft and Crankshaft Locking Tools should be removed and the final installation procedure followed. Support Guides (Optional Set) can be used to slide the front panel forward to provide additional working space. Remove Timing Belt covers and rear engine cover and move the coolant expansion tank to one side, it is unnecessary to disconnect the hoses.
One camshaft alignment set that includes all the tools you need to adjust 2000 – 2004 Audi A4 and Audi A6 3.0L V6 AVK series of engines
- Two Camshaft locking /adjustment fixtures for left and right cams; Made for securing and maintaining TDC (Top Dead center) timing alignment when the cambelt is being serviced or has been removed.
- Locating locking pin for locating the crankshaft at TDC when timing the engine
- Special 3/8" Drive socket specifically designed to adjust the timing on the exhaust camshaft to the base position. Perfect when performing timing belt work or other front-engine services on Audi 3.0L, 5 valve engines.
- Made for professionals and experts
- Reliable and safe
2 x Camshaft Locking Fixtures (C Shaped)
1 x TDC Locating Locking Pin
1 x 3/8" Drive Camshaft Adjuster Socket
1 x Tensioner Locking Pin
1 x Tensioner Wrench with Grip
Material: Carbon Steel
Compatible with: 3.0L V6 Audi A4 / A6
Color: Black tools, Red case
Product Size: 12.2 x 10.63 x 2.36 inches
Product Weight: 7.16 lbs
Package Size: 13 x 11.81 x 3.94 inches
Package Weight: 7.7 lbs