- EFFECTIVE SET: Orion Motor Tech's chain breaking tool kit is the ideal assistant to help you replace any worn motor chains, knock links out of bike chains that are too long, or extend chains that are too short with the riveter
- VERSATILE KIT: Our motorcycle chain tool with equipment works perfectly on most standard chains; the 0.08 in. break tip handles no. 25 to 35 chains and the 0.12 in. break tip handles 428 to 630 chains; use the 0.15 in. break tip without the pin guide to handle almost any motorcycle cam chain
- EASY TO USE: Our cam chain link breaker C frame press, 3 anvils, 6 break tips, and leaver easily connect together to seamlessly get the job done; the threaded handle provides maximum torque and nonslip performance, while replacement break tips are there when you need them; the blow molded case keeps everything easy to organize, store, and transport
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Each break tip is made from chromium steel to handle punishing work time after time, while the other components are made from structural-grade 45# carbon steel to provide the strength and durability you need, along with years of corrosion-free service
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Order this reliable chain link breaker set from Orion Motor Tech with peace of mind thanks to its strong 1 year warranty and our usual friendly 24/7 customer service; order today at no risk and enjoy hassle-free chain work for years to come!
Worn out a bike or motorcycle chain and need to replace it? Want to resize standard chains to fit your ride?
This 13 piece chain breaker set with rivet tool has you covered, including the most commonly needed break tip sizes of 0.08 in. (2.2 mm), 0.12 in. (2.9 mm), and 0.15 in. (3.8 mm). Our bike repair tool kit provides everything you need (including three anvils!) to do chain breaking for #25 to #35 chains, #428 to #630 chains, and almost all motorcycle cam chains. The pro bike tools in this chain maintenance set are constructed from high-quality CR or 45# steel to offer durable and corrosion-free performance with incredible longevity. Their blow molded storage case keeps everything well ordered and easy to transport or store between jobs.
Whether for motorbikes or pedal bikes, amateur or professional mechanics, this Orion Motor Tech chain breaker tool kit set is the helping hand you are looking for.
- Material: 45# Steel, Cr40 Steel
- Color: Black, Gray, Red
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.5 x 2.6 in. (23x14x6.5 cm)
- Break Tips: 0.08, 0.12, 0.15 in. (2.2, 2.9, 3.8 mm)
- Net Weight: 1.8 lb. (0.8 kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 3 x Anvils
- 1 x Lever
- 1 x Lower Press Plate
- 1 x Higher Press Plate
- 1 x Handle
- 3 x 0.08" Break Tips (for Most Cam Chains)
- 2 x 0.12" Break Tips (for 25 to 35 Chains)
- 1 x 0.15" Break Tip (for 428 to 630 Chains)
- 1 x Riveter
- 1 x Spring
- 1 x C-Frame Press
- 1 x Instructions