- THE RIGHT CHOICE --- Inverter Water Pump, also known as Electric Inverter Coolant Pump Assembly, which circulates the coolant from the inverter to the radiator whenever the car is on. The lack of circulation will cause the inverter to overheat, setting a trouble code, like P0A93 (“RED TRIANGLE” turns on)
- LIMITED COMPATIBILITIES --- Will direct replace the worn-out water cooling pump on your 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Toyota Prius HEV Hybrid (1.5L I4 ELECTRIC/GAS), Toyota Prius 04 05 06 07 08 09
- ORIGINAL PERFORMANCE --- Featuring OEM standard quality and fit, save over 60% compared to purchasing the original part or getting an aftermarket part from a dealer, directly replace factory part G9020-47031, 04000-32528, G902047031 and 0400032528 for a proper fit every time. Set include 1pc water pump, 1pc bottom bracket and 3 sets of bolts & seals, so you can renew your inverter coolant pump system thoroughly.
- THE FEATURES YOU NEED --- High resistance against temperatures, vibration, and chemicals to keep your vehicle on the road, this Toyota Prius High-Performance Water Pump has undergone a rigorous inspection to ensure high quality, durable and reliable under extreme conditions.
- BACKED BY REAL SUPPORT --- The friendly team is here for whatever you need, please feel free to contact us, our professional mechanic will sort things out for you (LIFETIME WARRANTY w/ true hassle-free shopping experience)
Water pumps require replacement if they begin to leak coolant or become noisy. Leaking water pumps can result in damage to the drive and timing belts, as well as cause the engine to overheat. A failed water pump can be caused by other problems in the cooling system, such as a failing thermostat, radiator, or head gasket.
How often do water pumps need to be replaced?
Repair intervals vary greatly by vehicle and driving conditions. The water pump does not wear like a tire or a ball joint, but eventually the bearing or impeller can fail in the pump. When noisy, leaking, or unable to properly circulate coolant, the water pump needs to be replaced.
Orion Motor Tech Electric Inverter Water Pump for Toyota Prius
High resistance against temperatures, vibration, and chemicals to keep your vehicle on the road, this part has undergone a rigorous inspection to ensure high quality, durable and reliable under extreme conditions.
OEM standard, fit and performance, direct replace factory part G9020-47031 04000-32528.
NOTE: This is not a genuine toyota part, the term toyota and vehicle models is used only for vehicle identification purposes.