Exhaust Manifold Bellowed Up Pipe Kit for 1999-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Turbo V8 Diesel
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Bellowed Up Pipes 7.3 ----- Replace the factory exhaust feed system (exhaust manifold to the turbocharger) which is prone to leakage due to the deterioration of the exhaust crush donuts, this intercooler pipe kit will work on 1999-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Turbo V8 Diesel Models
- Replace Part # ----- 679-005, F81Z-6K854-EA, F81Z-6K854-DA, F81Z6K854EA, F81Z6K854DA on various 1999-2003 | 99 00 01 02 03 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Turbo V8 Diesel Models
- Fits These Vehicles ----- Works on Ford 7.3L Powerstroke turbo V8 diesel models only! Such as 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty 7.3L, F-350 Super Duty 7.3L, Ford E-350 Econoline Club Wagon 7.3L | 2000 2001 2002 2003 Ford Excursion 7.3L
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish ----- This exhaust manifold pipe kit has gone through rigorous tests for perfect fit and function that exceeds OEM specifications, which is why the company covers them with a limited lifetime replace or return commitment against any defects in materials and workmanship.
- All-in-one Kit ----- Includes everything you need for a fast & effective replacement of bellowed up pipes on the factory exhaust feed system, comes with 2 flange pipes, 1 adapter, 8 flange bolts (with nuts) and 2 flange gaskets for easy installation.