IPR Fuel Injector Pressure Valve for 95-03 Ford 7.3L V8 Diesel Powerstroke Turbocharged
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- REPLACEMENT FOR 7.3L V8 FORD DIESEL TURBOCHARGED ENGINES: Replace the worn-out injector pressure regulator (IPR) valve on your 1995-2003 Ford F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550, E-350, E-450, E-550, Econoline, Excursion, with 7.3L V8 diesel turbocharged engines.
- SAVE 70% ON COST FOR A PROPER OEM FIT: OEM standard and finish, directly replace factory part F5TZ9C968A, F81Z9C968AA, F81Z9C968AB, 1829856C91, and 1841217C91 for a proper fit every time.
- WHY REPLACE FOR YOUR TRUCKS POWERSTROKE: IPR valve regulates fluid pressure for the high-pressure oil system in Powerstroke engines. Faulty IPR valves can lead to an unstable engine idle, stalling out, and losing overall horsepower.
- RIGOROUS PART INSPECTION UNDER EXTREME CONDITIONS: High resistance against temperature, vibration, and chemicals to keep your vehicle on the road, this 7.3 IPR valve has undergone a rigorous quality inspection to ensure reliability under extreme conditions.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We can issue a full refund if we could not resolve your problem or you are not satisfied.