- Knock Sensor w/ Harness Kit: Replace the factory knock sensor and harness kit (The engine’s knock sensor (or sensors) detects preignition and detonation, potentially damaging forms of abnormal combustion. Though full-blown knocking and pinging are audible to the human ear, the knock sensor detects imperceptible levels. When knocking is detected, the engine’s computer can retard the spark plug timing to prevent it.)
- Replace Part #: Will replace the original part 12601822, 12589867, 81045-66030, 10456603, 213-3521, 917-033 on various 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 1999-2008 Chevrolet Silverado 250, 2001-2008 Chevrolet Silverado 3500.
- Fits These Vehicles: Works on many GM models, such as Buick Rainier | Cadillac, Cts, Escalade | Isuzu Ascender | Pontiac Firebird, GTO | Chevrolet Avalanche 1500, Camaro, Corvette, Express 1500, Express 2500, Express 3500, Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500, Silverado 3500, Sonora, SSR, Suburban 1500, Suburban 2500, Tahoe, Trailblazer | GMC Envoy, Savana 1500, Savana 2500, Savana 3500, Sierra 1500, Sierra 2500, Sierra 3500, Yukon | Hummer H2.
- All-in-one Kit: Includes everything you need for a fast & effective replacement of knock sensor & harness kit on the engine monitoring system, comes with 2 knock sensors, 2 harness kits, 1 operation manual for easy installation.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish: This nock sensor and harness kit have gone through rigorous tests for perfect fit and function that exceeds OEM specifications, which is why the company covers them with a limited lifetime replace or return commitment against any defects in materials and workmanship.
Product Name: Engine Dual Knock Sensors Wire Harness Kit.
Functions: Generally installed in the upper part of the engine body to measure the engine shake degree, used to adjust the ignition advance angle when the engine produces knock.
Working Principle: Detecting the working condition of the engine, whether the engine has abnormal vibration in the operation, knocking the cylinder and other abnormal phenomena, using the piezoelectric effect to convert the mechanical vibration generated during the knocking into the signal voltage. When the vibration frequency at the time of knocking coincides with the natural frequency of the piezoelectric effect sensor itself, a resonance phenomenon occurs. At this time, the sensor will output a very high knock signal voltage to the ECU, and the ECU will correct the ignition time in time to avoid knocking.
Orion Motor Tech Aftermarket Auto Parts -- Knock Sensor with Harness Pair Kit. When you want to get OEM quality without the high dealer cost, Orion Motor Tech is the right choice for you. Today you can fix your vehicle properly and have money left in your pocket with an Orion Motor Tech product. It will look, function, and fit just like the part from the dealer, so your vehicle will operate as it should or even better. The Orion Motor Tech product is designed using state-of-the-art technologies to exactly replicate the OEM unit, then it is manufactured with modern tooling so that the end product looks and fits exactly as designed. The unit is made to the same dimensions as the OEM part with the same gauge material. Orion Motor Tech is confident in the quality of their products, which is why the company covers them with a limited lifetime replace or return commitment against any defects in materials and workmanship. Easily restore the appearance and function of your vehicle with Orion Motor Tech products.
Fits The Following Vehicles:
All Other Models 2004 Buick Rainier, 2004-2005 Cadillac Cts, 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade, 2003-2005 Isuzu Ascender, 1998-2002 Pontiac Firebird, 2004 Pontiac GTO
2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
1998-2002 Chevrolet Camaro
1998-2004 Chevrolet Corvette
Express Series 2003-2007 Chevrolet Express 1500, 2003-2007 Chevrolet Express 2500, 2003-2007 Chevrolet Express 3500
Silverado Series 1999-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic, 1999-2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500, 2001-2008 Chevrolet Silverado 3500, 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic
2003-2005 Chevrolet Sonora
2003-2004 Chevrolet SSR
Suburban Series 2000-2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500, 2000-2006 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
2000-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
2003-2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
2003-2004 GMC Envoy
Savana Series 2003-2007 GMC Savana 1500, 2003-2007 GMC Savana 2500, 2003-2007 GMC Savana 3500
Sierra Series 1999-2007 GMC Sierra 1500, 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 1999-2007 GMC Sierra 2500, 2001-2007 GMC Sierra 3500, 2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
Yukon Series 2000-2006 GMC Yukon, 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500, 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 2500, 2003-2007 Hummer H2