- VERSATILE TOOL: Orion Motor Tech’s universal U joint puller lets you remove seized U joint caps on most class 7 and 8 trucks; it is compatible with various Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo, and other models
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: This separator tool works with U joint bearing caps from 1.5" to 2.2"; it is compatible with Spicer drivelines 1610, 1710, 1760, 1810, 1880, Meritor (Rockwell) 16N, 17N, 18N, 1710, the Spicer SPL 140, 170, 250 "Life Series", and Meritor RPL 20, 25 "Permalube" series
- QUICK & EASY OPERATION: Our U joint puller helps you to disassemble drivelines without the need for dangerous hammering or damaging heat, leaving your driveshaft, yokes, joints, and bearing caps untouched
- BUILT TO LAST: Made of premium steel, our U joint extractor provides strong and dependable service for the long haul; heat treated and blackened, each part offers superior durability and corrosion resistance
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Order Orion Motor Tech's U joint puller with your peace of mind assured thanks to its strong 1 year warranty and our usual friendly 24/7 customer service
Protect your Driveshaft, Yokes, Joints, & Bearing Cups
- Remove all the fasteners & clips from the yoke and joint
- Fit the U-joint puller over the yoke & lubricate the forcing bolt (oil not incl.)
- Turn the forcing bolt clockwise with your torque wrench (not incl.)
- Unscrew the bearing cap, remove the puller, & repeat on the other side
Our heavy duty U-joint puller provides ample torque thanks to its ¾″ (19 mm) drive (impact wrench not included).
Large Threaded Road
The ⅞″-diameter (22 mm) steel shaft features smooth threads to handle even seized U-joints with minimal effort.
The extra-long leg supports enable you to push on the driveline or U-joint cross with greater stability and control.
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 8.2 x 3.2 in. (17.3x20.8x8.2 cm)
- Cap Range: 1.5-2.2 in. (3.8-5.6 cm)
- Opening Width: 2.6 in. (6.5 cm)
- Net Weight: 3 lb. (6.1 kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 1 x U-Joint Puller
- 1 x Instructions