- DURABILITY: The 1/5" thick rzr windshield is constructed of superior PMMA material features durability, shock resistance, shatter resistance, and corrosion resistance, standing up to the extreme outdoor environment. The bottom of the Polaris rzr windshield is wrapped with thick rubber which makes a great buffer against jolts and leaves no seam between the full windshield and the engine hook.
- VISIBILITY: The environmental-friendly PMMA construction ensures 93% light transmission and helps to soften radiation, ready to enjoy a clear vision while driving. The frameless design and premium optical grade impact resistant polymethyl methacrylate utv windshield provides maximum visibility and protection from the elements.
- TIGHT CONNECTION: This full windshield rzr is accurately made according to UTV Frames, thickened bottom rubber strips ensure tight connection with engine cover and does not scratch or damage the hood, preventing dust and water leakage.
- FINELY CRAFTED WINDSHIELD CLIP: The solid windshield clip can be securely fastened to the windshield pre-drills; widening self-adhesive straps for easy installation without drilling; rubber pads on the windshield firmly connect the windshield clip & car and prevent friction.
- ATTENTION: This UTV full windshield is merely compatible with the following models, or it may fail to work with your UTV. FIT Polaris Razor UTV 2009-2014 RZR 800 S, 2010-2014 RZR 800 4, 2011-2014 RZR XP 900, 2012-2018 RZR 570, 2012-2014 RZR XP 900 4
- Type: Full & Front
- Material: PMMA
- Thickness: 1/5"
- Packeage weight: 13.32 pounds
- Package dimension: 40.35 x 3.35 x 25.98 in.
- Service support: 12 months
- Note: User manual not include
- Easy to install, no drilling required
- Weather strip prevents dust and water leakage
- Won't scratch or damage the hood, fit it precisely
- Perfect choice for rough and tumble rides and all speeds of travel on paved and dirt roads
- 2009-2014 Polaris RZR S 800
- 2010-2014 Polaris RZR 4 800
- 2011-2014 Polaris RZR XP 900
- 2012-2014 Polaris RZR 570
- 2012-2014 Polaris RZR XP 4 900