- SPECIFICATIONS ------ Bolt Pattern: 5x4.5"(vehicle) to 5x4.5"(wheel). Thread Pitch: 1/2"-20. Hub Bore: 82.5mm. Thickness: 1". Quantity: 2 pieces.
- COMPATIBILITY ------ Fit 1982-2012 Ford Ranger, 1990-2017 Ford Explorer, 1994-2014 Ford Mustang, 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 2002-2012 Jeep Liberty KJ KK, 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ.
- BENEFITS ------ Provide your vehicle with a more aggressive stance and appearance while improving its handling and stability. They also increase tire clearance, fix brake caliper clearance issues, allow installation of lift/lowering kits and wider, larger, or high traction tires.
- INCREASED SAFETY ------ Machine-manufactured precisely from 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum billet, with heat-treated and hardened 10.9 grade bolts pre-installed. The anodized surface provides additional resistance to corrosion. Exceptionally sturdy and lightweight compared to steel spacer.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ------ 3-year warranty. Contact our friendly and helpful customer service representatives if you have any questions, we will be glad to address any questions or concerns.
5x4.5" (114.3mm) to 5x4.5" (114.3mm) PCD (Vehicle/ Wheel Bolt Pattern), 1/2"-20 Thread Pitch (34 ± 0.3 mm Thread Length), 3.25" (82.5mm) Hub Bore, 2pcs 1"
ORION MOTOR TECH WHEEL SPACERS will widen your car's wheelbase, improving grip, handling, and precision. Developed in a special aluminum alloy through an innovative forging technology, afterwards they are wrought with CNC machine (computer numerical control) to obtain the perfect coplanar surface. They are heat treated to increase the mechanical resistance and next they are anodized to get the oxidation protection. The wheel spacers increased the track improving the driving precision.
2 x wheel spacers (1.0" per unit)
1 x user manual.
PLEASE MAKE SURE:
1. Spacers' PCD/ Bolt Pattern 5x4.5" (114.3mm) = Your Vehicles' / Wheels'
2. Spacers' Thread Pitch 1/2"-20 = Your Vehicles' / Wheels'
3. Spacers' Thread Length 34 ± 0.3 mm >= Your Vehicles'
4. Spacers' Hub Bore 3.25" (82.5mm) >= Your Vehicles'
OR check the model compatibilities below.
Professional installation recommended. Alignment is necessary after installation, this will prevent any wobble and vibration from occurring. Avoid an impact wrench; improper usage may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, it will take potentially accident or injury. Make sure you get 5-7 turns before tightening. Retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving, then again 1-2,000 miles. The back of the adapter must sit flush against the vehicles hub. No rust on the inner of hub and wheel while installing the Hub centric wheel spacers. If the studs do pass the face of the adapter, you will need to grind/cut them shorter. (This only applies to 1.5" adapters & smaller).
WARNING:Check the recommended vehicle compatibility/fitment. Do not risk installation on inappropriate vehicles.
FORGED 6061-T6 ALUMINUMWidely known for strength and lightweight, this premium material is sure to withstand even the most extreme environments.
EASY BOLT-ON INSTALLATIONSimply bolt the wheel spacer/adapter to your hub, then bolt your wheel to the spacer. No vehicle modification is required.
10.9 GRADE HARDENED BOLTSForged, heat-treated, and hardened 10.9 (SAE Grade 8) wheel bolts deliver strength and corrosion resistance.