Liquid error: Error in tag 'section' - 'product-risk' is not a valid section type
- COMPLETE GAUGE SET: This professional automotive AC tool kit includes a 3-way gauge, 3 color-coded hoses, 2 adjustable 1/4'' quick couplers, a 1/4'' to 1/2'' Acme adapter, and a puncture-style can tap; enjoy hassle-free setup and easy operation as you nip your HVAC problems in the bud.
- HYBRID ANTISHOCK GAUGES: The 2.6" high and low pressure gauges combine the best features of dry and liquid-filled designs, with an oil-filled core resisting wear and shock and a dry dial providing better winter performance; the moisture indicator monitors your coolant’s condition in real time; and calibration screws and superior design provide ±1.6% accuracy.
- COLOR-CODED HOSES: Blue for low, red for high, and yellow for charging, these durable PVC hoses have 4 reinforced layers to work with daily pressure up to 600 psi (burst pressure: 3000 psi); built-in barriers prevent contamination of your refrigerant by condensation and other moisture as you work.
- WIDE APPLICATION: This car AC gauge set works with R134a, R12, R22, and R502 refrigerants; ideal for both DIY and professional HVAC maintenance, it allows you to measure your system's pressure, evacuate and refill coolant, and more; a heavy-duty blow-molded carrying case comes included for easy storage and transport between jobs.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Order this AC manifold gauge kit with your peace of mind assured thanks to OMT’s strong 1-year warranty and usual friendly 24/7 customer service; order at no risk and start enjoying better air conditioning today!
3-Way R134a Manifold Gauge Set Works with R134a, R12, R22, & R502
- Complete Gauge Set: 3 hoses and an adapter allow immediate use of your manifold gauge out of the box
- Helpful Accessories: High and low pressure quick couplers and a piercing can tap come included to get right to work charging your systems
- Easy Operation: Intuitive design and clear instructions guide quick and hassle-free setup and operation
- Reinforced Hybrid Gauge: The easy-to-read gauge combines the best features of dry and liquid-filled designs to offer durable cold and shock-resistant service
- 4-Layer Design: Our careful and user friendly design makes sure that moisture won't disturb your refrigerant during use
- Material: Brass, Aluminum, PVC
- Hose Length: 5 ft. (1.5 m)
- Low Pressure Dial Range: -15 to 350 psi
- High Pressure Dial Range: 0 to 500 psi
- Hose Operating Pressure: 600 psi
- Hose Burst Pressure: 3000 psi
- Case Color: Blue
- Case Dimensions: 12.6 x 12.2 x 3.7 in. (32 x 31 x 9.5 cm)
- Net Weight: 5.6 lb. (2.55 kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 1 x 3-Way Gauge
- 3 x Hoses
- 2 x Adjustable Quick Couplers (1/4'' Male)
- 1 x Acme Adapter (1/4'' Male to 1/2'' Female)
- 1 x Can Tap (Puncture Style)
- 1 x Carrying Case