OMT Ball Joint Press Kit Features:
- EASY OPERATION: Use the ORION MOTOR TECH Ball Joint Press Tool Set with 4WD Adapter to effortlessly remove press-fit parts including ball joints, U-joints, brake anchor pins, and more on most 2-wheel drive (2WD) and 4-wheel drive (4WD) vehicles without removing the control arm.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Fits most American domestic and imported vehicles and light pickup trucks with press-fit type ball joints. Includes a 4WD adapter for service on 1967 - current 1/2 and 3/4 ton 4WD vehicles with the Dana 30 or 44 front axle (found on Ford, GM, Dodge, IHC, and Jeep vehicles).
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE DURABILITY: Constructed from heavy-duty forged steel with black-oxide finished adapters for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion to endure years of heavy use.
- ALL-IN-ONE TOOL KIT: 3x Receiving Tubes, 1x Removal Adapter, 1x Installation Adapter, 1x Screw, 1x Install Cup Adapter, 1x Forcing-screw Press, 1x Receiving Cup, 1x Installing Cup.
- PROTECTIVE CARRYING CASE: Each component is contained in a heavy-duty plastic carrying case with a handle for safe storage and quick organization. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.
Off road weekend warriors, novices, and professional mechanics trust the ORION kit because Orion Motor Tech sources the quality components from around the world. Constructed from heavy-duty forged steel with black-oxide finish on adapters for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion.
Compatibilities: this tool set fit most American domestic and imported 2-wheel drive (2WD) and 4-wheel drive (4WD) cars and light pickup trucks that have press-fit type ball joints, include 4-wheel drive (4WD) adapter that allows for 1967 thru current 1/2 and 3/4 ton 4WD vehicles having the Dana 30 or 44 front axle (found on Ford, GM, Dodge, IHC and Jeep vehicles).
Orion Motor Tech 2WD and 4WD ball joint press tool with 4-wheel Drive Adapters is a heavy duty forged steel tool and set that is for removal/installation of press-fit parts such as ball joints, universal joint and truck brake anchor pins, even removing rusted and corroded parts. This set contains a C-frame press, 3 receiver tubes sizes: 2-3/4"x3", 2-1/4"x 2-1/2" & 1-3/4"x2", installation and removing adapters.
Still looking for a long-lasting universal ball joint press tool?
Our tool made of ultra carbon steel, these components will stand up to heavy use and accidental drops. It's even for professional mechanics.
Afraid it might not be compatible with your vehicle?
No worries. Give it a try and if you realize you have one of the few vehicles that it doesn't fit, just let us know.
Are you a novice or is this your first ball joint replacement?
Don't worry. We've included a detailed parts diagram and step by step instructions to make the piston wind-back process smooth.
- A __ Receiving Tube (2-1/4" L x 2.723" I.D. x 3" O.D.)
- B __ Receiving Tube (1-3/4" L x 2-1/4" I.D. x 2-1/2" O.D.)
- C __ Receiving Tube (1-3/4" L x 1-3/4" I.D. x 2" O.D.)
- D __ Removal Adapter (1.148" L x 1/2" I.D. x 3" O.D.)
- E __ Installation Adapter (1.122" L x 0.941" I.D. x 3" O.D.)
- F __ Screw
- G __ Install Cup Adapter (0.845" L x 1.879" I.D. x 2-1/4" O.D.)
- H __ Forcing-screw Press
- I __ Receiving Cup (2-1/2" L x 2" I.D. x 2-1/4" O.D.)
- J __ Installing Cup (3.676" L x 1-3/4" I.D. x 2" O.D.)
Great quality awesome price
Works as designed, very heavy duty