- COMPLETE DENT KIT: This Orion Motor Tech 65 piece car dent repair kit includes the tools for most dings and dents on cars trucks refrigerators and more; 2 dent pulling tools, 28 tabs, and the 100W hot gun with 10 glue sticks pull out dents without damaging paint jobs; the rubber hammer and 9 tap down tools lower raised creases and bumps; and everything packs into the provided carry bag for easy storage
- PAINTLESS REPAIR: These tools protect your paint job as you repair most dents and damage from hail and parking lot accidents; the glue holds the tabs firmly, cleaning off easily without removing paint; note that this kit doesn’t provide a fully paintless solution to spots where the paint is broken
- SPECIALIZED DESIGN: Our 3 point puller suctions into place and evenly distributes pressure for larger dents; smaller dings fit between the 2-point lever with an adjustable center nut; both offer soft padding to avoid any added scraping at the point of contact
- STRONG TABS: Our dent remover tool set comes with 28 different sizes of dent remover tabs, select the right one to fit the damaged area; made of reinforced plastic these pull tabs easily withstand the force needed to pull out dents
- TRIM REMOVAL TOOLS: The 5 crowbars pop out plastic trim pieces, door panels, handles, dashboards, window trim seals, and stereos from cars and other vehicles or use to remove bicycle tires; a cleaning cloth, spray bottle, 2 scrapers, and one-size-fits-most work gloves make for quick tidy work
Save money with Orion Motor Tech's 65 piece car dent repair kit. These auto body paintless dent removal tools help you repair dings and dents from hail storms or parking lot accidents. Our dent pullers also work well on home appliances like refrigerators, washing machines, and dryers. A 2-point lever and 3-point crossbar come with a set of 28 tabs for dents deep or shallow, small or wide. Our 100W glue gun melts the 10 provided sticks so that each tab can lock on tight. A pair of one-size-fits-most gloves come included to protect your hands, and 2 scrapers and a spray bottle for your isopropyl alcohol keep cleanup easy. When any creases or bumps stick up, the rubber hammer and a wide range of tap-down heads will tamp everything back down into place. A carry bag comes included so everything stays well organized and easy to transport or store between each job.
This 2-point puller offers adjustable handle positions to let you pop the dented surfaces back into position in the easiest and most efficient way possible.
Adjustable Locking Bolt
Simply rotate the nut to adjust the fixing bolt upwards or downwards, tightly locking the glue tab no matter how deep the dent is.
Crafted from heavy-duty aluminum alloy, this sturdy lever puller boasts exceptional endurance to withstand even punishing use.
Wrapped with soft textured rubber padding, the wide bases provide smooth and scratch-proof support as you're lifting the tab.
With a unique design of 3 soft, wide, adjustable feet, this innovative 3-point crossbar puller with 7 special tabs handles dents in various sizes, allowing efficient and precise dent repair.
Fast-Heating Glue Gun
The hot glue gun fully heats the included sticks in 2 minutes to firmly glue the pull tab onto the dent for superior tension resistance.
21 Standard Pull Tabs
Varying in shape and size, these resilient pull tabs with different textures perfectly match your dent for effective restoration.
Press down any raised bumps or crumples without damaging your paintjob using the rubber hammer and tap-down pens with soft tips.
How to Removal the Dent?
- Step 1. Thoroughly clean the dent and its surrounding area.
- Step 2. Heat a glue stick for 2 minutes (glue gun & stick not incl.).
- Step 3. Apply a suitable puller tab to the dent center with the hot glue.
- Step 4. Wait 8–10 minutes until the glue is fully hardened.
- Step 5. Use the dent puller to hold the tab and lift the dent.
- Step 6. Remove the glue from the car surface and the tab.
- Material: A3 Steel, Aluminum Alloy, Plastic, Nylon
- Case Dimensions: 9 x 8.3 x 3.5 in. (23x21x9 cm)
- Tab Dimensions: 0.4 –2.1 in. (1 –5.4 cm)
- Glue Gun Rated Power: 100W
- Spray Bottle Volume: 1 fl. oz. (30 mL)
- Net Weight: 2.5 lb. (1.14 kg)
- Warranty: 1 mo.
- 1 x 2-Point Lever Dent Puller
- 1 x 3-Point Crossbar Dent Puller
- 7 x 3-Point Crossbar Pull Tabs
- 1 x 100W Hot Glue Gun
- 10 x Glue Sticks
- 1 x Rubber Hammer
- 1 x Adjustable Tap-Down Pen
- 8 x Tap Down Heads
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 5 x Crowbars
- 21 x Standard Pull Tabs
- 1 x Spray Bottle (Alcohol Not Incl.)
- 2 x Glue Scrapers
- 1 x Pair of Work Gloves
- 2 x Bolts
- 1 x Hex Wrench
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- 1 x Instructions