- QUICK BALANCER REMOVAL: This harmonic balancer puller kit by Orion Motor Tech is specifically designed for quick removal of pressed-on balancers with a single center retainer bolt; with this engine repair tool, there's no need to disassemble the radiator, saving you time and effort
- SAFE & EASY OPERATION: This mechanic tool set includes a 3-jaw puller for a firm and secure grip, a push bolt fitted for 24 mm hex drive and 3/8" square drive tools that easily centers up to drive the rods, and 4 forcing rods (4", 5.4", 6.2", 7.5") to keep your work fast and efficient
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Our harmonic damper pulley puller works for dampers and balancers in a wide range of domestic and import vehicles, making it compatible with Cadillacs since 1988, Chevrolet trucks since 2003, 1990 Chryslers, Fords since 1955, GM Generation II engines, the 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse, and more!
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Each part in this balancer removal tool kit is made from structural-grade carbon steel for superior strength with cataphoretic electrocoating for corrosion-resistant durability and longevity
- CONVENIENT STORAGE CASE: This crankshaft damper removal tool set comes with a rugged blow-molded case, keeping everything organized and easy to store or transport between jobs
Remove any crankshaft damper without removing your radiator with Orion Motor Tech's harmonic balancer puller kit! Our harmonic damper pulley puller set includes a 3-jaw puller, a dual drive push bolt, and 4 forcing rods of various lengths, allowing you to do repairs in no time. This puller kit is compatible with harmonic dampers and balancers in a wide range of domestic and import vehicles, including Cadillacs since 1988, Chevrolet trucks since 2003, 1990 Chryslers, Fords since 1955, GM Generation II engines, and the 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse. Each balancer removal tool is constructed with high-quality carbon steel and a cataphoretic dip coating for maximum strength, durability, and corrosion resistance. The custom blow-molded case keeps everything organized and easy to store or transport between jobs. Order this crankshaft damper puller set by Orion Motor Tech today and start enjoying quicker and easier balancer removal!
This harmonic balancer puller is the perfect tool to quickly and efficiently remove pressed-on harmonic balancers with a single center retainer bolt.
Our puller's unique three jaw-design securely clamps to the backside of the dampener’s spokes and distributes an even pulling force to prevent possible slipping during your operation.
Each tool is constructed from high-quality 45# structural steel with a black oxide coating for maximum strength, durability, and corrosion resistance.
- Material: AISI 1045 Carbon Steel
- Finish: Black
- Jaw Length: 2.7 in. (6.9 cm)
- Rod Lengths: 4, 5.4, 6.2, 7.5 in. (10.3, 13.8, 15.8, 19 cm)
- Case Dimensions: 11.6 x 9.1 x 2.4 in. (29.5x23.1x6 cm)
- Net Weight: 3.7 lb. (1.7 kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 1 x Harmonic Balancer Puller
- 1 x Push Bolt
- 4 x Forcing Rods
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x Instruction Manual