Don't just squeeze by when you replace a car's suspension struts—do it with safety in mind using the Orion Motor Tech MacPherson Strut Coil Spring Compressor. Solidly designed and packing some serious strength, this tool easily hooks onto most MacPherson struts to keep a firm clamp on the springs, making it a total cinch to disassemble and repair them. Just snap it on, then you're good to start wrenching away at its hardened center screw and fasten its detent pins into place. As ever, what makes repairs with this tool so reliably easy comes first and foremost from solid materials: sturdy carbon steel that already starts out tough, but gets an extra boost of power from a high-temperature forging and quenching process. And thanks to an easily portable 13” length, it's always easy to store the compressor away, or even take it on the road for auto work outside of your shop. Expect nothing but powerful, hard-locking, and safety-minded compression in suspension repair by using the Orion Motor Tech MacPherson Strut Coil Spring Compressor.
- Heavy Duty 11-4/5” Strut Spring Compressor Tool – Set of 2 (Pair) – MacPherson Spring Compression, 13/16” Socket 1/2" Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, tighten, and remove the strut; Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life.
- Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools.
- Wide compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut, hex-shaped end for a 13/16-inch wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool, 11.5-inches threaded rods for 10-inches to 10.5-inches maximum opening to fit jaws to coils (Wide jaws with standard diameter of approximately 6 inches OD front coil springs).
- Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity, designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment, ideal for professional mechanic and automotive repair novice.
- Orion Motor Tech pursue outstanding quality and 2-YEAR WARRANTY service, only have point of departure, there is no terminal point. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, please feel free to contact us. We would like to issue full refund if finally we could not resolve your problem or you are not satisfied with the result.
- For Macpherson Struts, 300mm
- Compatible with most manufacturers and models
- Reliable and safe, with locking function
- Length: 13” (33 cm)
- Materials: carbon
- Wide spring contact and built-in detent pins for safer spring locking
- Forged hooks and hardened center screw for long-lasting durability