- Fitment: The driver side sun visor is compatible with 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Toyota RAV4s with sunroof.
- Replaces Part #74320-42501-B2. This aftermarket direct sun visor replacement is exactly the same as the original visor, made with the same quality and from the same materials.
- Includes Lighting: The built-in mirror on this part comes with vanity lighting that activates automatically when the visor is opened.
- Installs Easily: The old one pops out, the new one pops in. Installation takes less than a minute, but the quality lets you enjoy your new visor for years.
- Durable: Made of high-quality material, this driver side sun visor is heat-resisting and anti-corrosion, ensuring a long service life.
- Top quality ABS and plush fabric provide durability, resistant to impact, wear, stains, and bacteria.
- Hidden double-seam stitching maintains the original's elegance and long service life.
- Perfect replacement of 74320-42501-B2, down to the rotatable rod and the French and English warning stickers.
- If this is your first replacement, the visor's manual guides you through every step. You'll be done in a snap.
The metal and ABS brackets detach easily for cleaning or replacement. Safe ABS plastic withstands impact, humidity, and wear.
The ABS inner cover protects the rotary axis from damage. The outer cover is carefully hand-stitched for long service time and quiet elegance.
The built-in extender slides out smoothly and locks in place just as securely as with the factory part.
- Fit Models: 2006-2013 Toyota RAV4
- OE Part Number: 74320-42501-B2
- Placement on Vehicle: Driver Side (Left)
Notes: Fit for vehicles with sunroof, activating the ceiling vanity light when opened.
- Package Size: 41x18x4.5cm/ 16x7x1.8"
- Product Dimension: 39x16x2.5cm/15.4x6.3x1"
- Gross Weight: 0.63Kg
- Color: Grey
- Material: PP Plastic & Plush Fabric
All went smoothly; from ordering process, speed of shipping, condition of item & installation. Rav4s are known to have visor wear issues in mechanism that holds it up & then they flop or hang down. This visor seems to have a better, more secure movement while flipping it up or down. Thanks!