- COMPLETE VAC CHAMBER SET: This professional degassing kit from Orion Motor Tech includes a 3.5 cfm pump, a 3 gallon chamber, a wire hose, and all the accessories needed to quickly, easily, and safely handle removing air and other gases from resin, epoxy, oil, and other solvents
- 3.5CFM VACUUM PUMP: This set's single-stage rotary vane pump is powered by a 0.25 hp all copper motor to keep your degassing humming along; with its dual ports and included adapter, it also works with HVAC gauges and hoses to draw down car and low-tonnage AC systems to as low as 37.5 microns (5 Pa)
- 3 GALLON CHAMBER: The vacuum chamber is constructed from brushed 201 stainless steel for superior durability and resistance to pressure, corrosion, and heat up to 248°F; the transparent acrylic lid and provided gauge allow easy monitoring at every stage of the degassing process; and a non-skid pad prevents noise and rattling during use
- HELPFUL ACCESSORIES: This vacuum pump and chamber set comes with the system's necessary lubricating and absorptive oil included, as well as a funnel and one-size-fits-most gloves for quick and clean replacement; an adapter allows use of the pump with 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2" HVAC hoses as needed; and a 5 ft. reinforced wire hose and various gaskets, filters, and fittings provide a reliable connection between pump and chamber
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Order today and get right to work processing your solvents with this vacuum chamber and pump set, protected by its strong 1 year warranty and helped along by the clear instructions and OMT's friendly 24/7 customer service!
The transparent lid allows easy monitoring of the degassing process.
The gauge is filled with silicone oil to handle pressures from 0 to −30 inHg with shockproof operation.
5′ Wire Hose
The long reinforced hose tightly and conveniently connects the chamber and pump.
The transparent window lets you to easily monitor the oil level for timely refills.
The large integrated fan removes heat quickly for safe and smooth operation.
The four rubber feet protect your surfaces and reduce noise during degassing.
- Material: Copper, Aluminum Alloy, 201 Stainless Steel, Plastic, Silicone Rubber
- Color: Black, Gray
- Pump Dimensions: 16 x 15 x 7 in. (41x39x19 cm)
- Chamber Dimensions: 10 x 10 in. (25x25 cm)
- Flow Rate (FAD): 3.5 cfm (5.9 m3/h)
- Ultimate Vacuum: 37.5 Microns (5 Pa)
- Power: 0.25 HP (186W)
- Ports: 0.25 & 0.375 in.
- Hose Diameter: 0.25 in. (6.4 mm)
- Hose Length: 5 ft. (1.5 m)
- Oil Capacity: 7.6 fl. oz. (225 mL)
- Chamber Capacity: 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Gauge Range: -30 to 0 inHg (-1 to 0 bar)
- Pump Weight: 10.9 lb. (4.95 kg)
- Chamber Weight: 7.8 lb. (3.6 kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 1 x Vacuum Pump
- 1 x Vacuum Chamber
- 1 x Vacuum Gauge
- 1 x Wire Hose
- 2 x Air Filters
- 4 x Silicone Rubber Gaskets
- 4 x Metal Gaskets
- 1 x Nut
- 1 x 220mL Oil Bottle
- 2 x Work Gloves
- 1 x Funnel
- 1 x Teflon Tape
- 1 x 17mm Wrench
- 2 x Hose Clamps
- 1 x Adapter (1/4" to 1/2")
- 1 x Nonskid Pad
- 1 x Instructions
Shipping was awesome, the company went above and beyond. Great care was taken to ensure that I received the product in one piece. I’m still waiting to use as I don’t have any projects going right now but I’m that I will not be disappointed at all….
Very nice unit
So far works as advertised. I have only used it a few times but worked well. The directions had one flaw as installing a metal washer to underside of the glass during gage mounting. Be sure you use a provided gasket directly on the glass...then the metal one behind it. Don't put the metal washer against the glass...other than that so far so good.