- EFFECTIVE SERVICE SET: This professional auto air conditioner servicing tool kit by Orion Motor Tech includes a powerful 1/3 hp vacuum pump, a manifold gauge, a leak detector, the necessary lubricating & absorptive pump oil, and 4 hoses for easy refrigerant evacuation, recharging, and other automotive AC repair work
- DURABLE VACUUM PUMP: The motor’s high-quality copper construction offers efficient, dependable, and quiet service at a 4.5 cfm flow rate; the reinforced aluminum alloy casing effectively dissipates heat generated during operation and resists chemical corrosion for years of quality use
- HELPFUL ACCESSORIES: This vacuum pump and gauge kit comes with an SAE adapter to allow use with 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" hoses, 2 quick couplers and 2 taps for immediate use with self-sealing and puncture style R134a cans, and a durable case and carry tote to keep everything organized for storage and transport
- WIDE APPLICATION: The included adapters and hoses are compatible with a wide range of refrigerants, including R134a, R22, and R410a, making them perfect for many different vehicle HVAC systems
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Get right to work evacuating and recharging your vehicle AC systems with this Orion Motor Tech air conditioner vacuum pump, reassured by its strong warranty and Orion Motor Tech's usual friendly 24/7 customer service!
4-Way AC Gauge Set with 4.5 cfm Single-Stage Vacuum Pump
- Complete Set: This vacuum pump and gauge set with accessories can be used for HVAC charging, diagnostic check, and repair work.
- Easy Operation: Use this vacuum pump and gauge set to service your vehicle's HVAC system by yourself thanks to its detailed instructions.
- Precise & Efficient: The high-precision gauge offers accurate readings and the powerful vacuum pump provides strong suction for faster operation.
- Rock-Solid Construction: The brass gauge provides shockproof performance while the vacuum pump features an aluminum alloy casing for lightweight stability.
Reinforced ¼″ Hoses
The 5-foot-long hoses easily handle pressures up to 800 psi with burst pressure at 4000 psi.
Adjustable R134a Adapters
The 5- and 6-ball quick couplers will let you quickly and easily service R134a AC systems in both foreign and domestic cars.
R134a Can Taps
The taps fit both self-sealing and puncture-style R134a cans to allow quick and easy recharging of the coolant in your car, truck, SUV, or other vehicles.
Dual Gas Inlets & Adapters
The pump features both ¼″ and ⅜″ inlets and comes with a ¼″ to ½″ adapter to work with three different types of hoses.
The transparent window lets you easily monitor the oil level and quality for timely refills.
The large integrated fan removes heat quickly for safe and smooth operation.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Copper, Rubber, Plastic
- Input Power: 110V/60Hz
- Rated Power: 0.33 hp (249W)
- Flow Rate (FAD): 4.5 cfm (7.6 m3/h)
- Ultimate Vacuum: 37.5 Microns (5 Pa)
- Low-Pressure Gauge Range: -15 to 550 psi (-1.03 to 37.92 bar)
- High-Pressure Gauge Range: -15 to 750 psi (-1.03 to 51.71 bar)
- Gauge Accuracy: ±1.6%
- Compatible Refrigerants: R134a, R22, R410a
- Oil Capacity: 0.26 qt. (250 mL)
- Hose Length: 5 ft. (1.5 m) ea.
- Hose Working Pressure: 600 psi (41.4 bar)
- Hose Max. Pressure: 3000, 4000 psi (206.8, 275.8 bar)
- Package Dimensions: 15.7 x 12 x 13.4 in. (40x30.5x34 cm)
- Package Weight: 22.7 lb. (10.3 kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 1 x Vacuum Pump
- 1 x Manifold Gauge Set
- 1 x Leak Detector
- 1 x R134a Self-Sealing Can Tap
- 1 x R134a Puncture Can Tap
- 1 x Evacuation Hose
- 1 x Charging Hose
- 1 x Low-Pressure Hose
- 1 x High-Pressure Hose
- 1 x Low-Pressure Quick Coupler
- 1 x High-Pressure Quick Coupler
- 1 x SAE Hose Adapter (1/4" to 1/2")
- 1 x SAE Vacuum Adapter (1/4" to 1/2")
- 2 x 1/4 in. to 5/16 in. Angled Adapters
- 1 x 0.26 qt. (250 mL) Vacuum Pump Oil
- 1 x Teflon Tape
- 1 x Pair of Work Gloves
- 1 x Storage Bag
- 1 x Storage Case
- 1 x Instruction Manual