- ULTRA STURDINESS & DURABILITY: Forged from high strength aluminum for extra durability and strength, the driver and discs feature extraordinarily long service life and won’t mark the bearings. The solid, knurled handle offers extra grip and control during use.
- VERSATILITY: Collars/discs of 9 different sizes fit standard races used in most wheel bearing applications.
- EASY USAGE: To use, simply select the correct bushing, align straight and centered, and then pound in/out. Suitable for seating bearings on cars, small engine trucks, motorcycles, etc.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: This set comes in a blow-molded plastic carrying case for easy transport, simple storage, and quick organization.
- ALL-IN-ONE: Our 9-disc and 1-driver set simplifies bearing installation for everyone from master mechanics to DIY novices. Our super sturdy and well-designed tool set guarantees long service life without damaging your bearings.
Orion Motor Tech Bearing Race and Seal Bushing Driver Kit (10PCS)
Off-road weekend warriors, DIY novices, and professional mechanics alike trust Orion Motor Tech because we source the highest quality components from around the world. Our tool kit is constructed from high-impact machined aluminum for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion.
Fully stocked with 9 collars to fit hundreds of makes and models, use the Orion Motor Tech Bearing Race and Seal Bushing Driver Kit to effortlessly reset your hub bearings. Conveniently organized in a compact carry case, it cleans up easy and keeps your collars and driver organized and protected.
- The nine-disc tool set is sized to fit most standard wheel bearings.
- The tapered sides of the disc tools install races and the flat sides installs the seals.
- The collars fit standard race sizes used in most wheel bearing applications.
High Quality Design
- Our Bearing Race and Seal Driver set features high-strength aluminum construction for extra strength and longevity.
- The high-quality finish ensures the bearing will not be marred during use.
- The driver features a solid knurled handle, offering extra grip and control during use.
Bearing Race & Seal Driver Set
This Universal Bearing Race and Seal Driver kit for Automotive Wheel Bearing work allows for easy race and seal installation, without damaging the axle housing.
9 Discs: 1.565", 1.750", 1.965", 2.325", 2.470", 2.555", 2.830", 2.995", 3.180"
Listed diameter is the diameter at the larger top side of the taper, not the end closest to the handle.
1 x Bearing Race and Seal Bushing Driver Set