- Universal Removal Tool: This 3-jaw removal toolset works with your wrench, ratchet, or spanner as a gear puller, sprocket puller, bearing puller, pulley puller, flywheel puller and more, removing even rusted parts easily and thanks to its even distribution of force without damage.
- Better Together: This professional or home tool kit includes four puller sizes to cover most applications: a 3-inch gear puller with a 2.3" reach and 3" max. spread; a 4-inch gear puller with a 3" reach and 4" max. spread; a 6-inch gear puller with a 4.7" reach and 6" max. spread; and an 8-inch gear puller with a 6.3" reach and 8" max. spread.
- Versatile Design: Each of the three smaller 3-jaw gear and bearing pullers can be reversed to pull parts from the inside or outside; the 8 in. puller can be used in 4 different positions to deal with both medium and large parts.
- 45# Carbon Steel: All parts are made with premium heat-treated 45# carbon steel for maximum strength. The jaws are galvanized and the central screw coated with black oxide to provide superior corrosion resistance and long service life.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Along with this gear and bearing removal tool kit's durable material and careful engineering, you can rest easy knowing that these gear pullers are backed by OMT's warranty and friendly customer service.
Have a stuck part? Need more torque without risking damage to your engine? Paired with your wrench, ratchet, or spanner, Orion Motor Tech's 3-jaw universal puller set is all you need to remove recalcitrant gears, pulleys, sprockets, bearings, flywheels and more from your car, truck, bike, ATV, or lawn mower.
The reversible jaws allow each gear remover to pull parts from either the inside or outside as needed. The spindle-head drive screw gets a good bite wherever you need it, but the even distribution of force from the three legs prevents damage to your part or the rest of the motor. There's no reason not to try it out and make your life easier today.
Secure the two metal plates on the jaw with the screw and nut as shown above. Assemble the other two jaws in the same way.
Connect the base and the screw rod .
Attach the jaw with mental plates assembled in step 1 to the base assembled in step 2.
Repeat step 3 to attach the other two jaws to the screw base.
- 3" Gear Puller
- Fitment: 14 mm Wrench, Ratchet, or Spanner
- Capacity: 1 metric ton (2204 lb.)
- Reach: 2.4" (60 mm)
- Spread Range: 1.4"–3" (35–75 mm)
- Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
- 4" Gear Puller
- Fitment: 15 mm Wrench &c.
- Capacity: 1.5 metric tons (3306 lb.)
- Reach: 3.1" (80 mm)
- Spread Range: 1.8"–4" (45–100 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb. (0.68 kg)
- 6" Gear Puller
- Fitment: 17 mm Wrench &c.
- Capacity: 2.7 metric tons (5952 lb.)
- Reach: 4.7" (120 mm)
- Spread Range: 2.4"–6" (60–150 mm)
- Weight: 3 lb. (1.4 kg)
- 8" Gear Puller
- Fitment: 19 mm Wrench &c.
- Capacity: 4 metric tons (8818 lb.)
- Reach: 6.3" (160 mm)
- Spread Range: 2.75"–8" (70–200 mm)
- Weight: 4.6 lb. (2.1 kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Modular kit assembles to make
- 1 x 3 Inch Three-Jaw Puller
- 1 x 4 Inch Three-Jaw Puller
- 1 x 6 Inch Three-Jaw Puller
- 1 x 8 Inch Three-Jaw Puller