- COMPLETE DENT KIT: This Orion Motor Tech 76 piece car dent repair kit includes the tools for most dings and dents on cars trucks refrigerators and more; 3 dent pulling tools, 30 tabs, and the 100W hot gun with 10 glue sticks pull out dents without damaging paint jobs; the rubber hammer and 14 tap down tools lower raised creases and bumps; and everything packs into the provided carry bag for easy storage
- PAINTLESS REPAIR: These tools protect your paint job as you repair most dents and damage from hail and parking lot accidents; the glue holds the tabs firmly, cleaning off easily without removing paint; note that this kit doesn’t provide a fully paintless solution to spots where the paint is broken
- SPECIALIZED DESIGN: Our 3 point puller and single-point T bar repair larger dents; smaller dings fit between the 2-point lever with an adjustable center nut; pullers soft padding to avoid any added scraping at the point of contact
- STRONG TABS: Our dent remover tool set comes with 30 different sizes of dent remover tabs, select the right one to fit the damaged area; made of reinforced plastic these pull tabs easily withstand the force needed to pull out dents
- HANDY DOOR WEDGE: The car door wedge creates space between vehicle windows and doors, protecting the glass while you perform car body dent removal; a cleaning cloth, spray bottle, 2 scrapers, and one-size-fits-most work gloves make for quick clean up
Quickly and easily handle most common vehicle damage with Orion Motor Tech's 76-piece car dent repair kit. Although unable to handle the very smallest or sharpest damage, this paintless dent removal kit is just what you need for repairing almost any hail storms or parking lot accidents. It also works just as well for home appliances like refrigerators, washing machines, and dryers. Three different dent pullers—a single-point T bar, 2-point lever, and 3-point crossbar—come with a set of 30 tabs in a variety of shapes and sizes to make sure you always have just what you need for dents deep or shallow, small or wide. Our 100W glue gun melts the 10 provided sticks so that each tab can lock on tight without adding any damage to your car or truck's paint job. One-size-fits-most gloves come included to protect your hands, and 2 scrapers and a spray bottle for your isopropyl alcohol keep cleanup easy after your work is done. When any creases or bumps stick up, the rubber hammer, broad wedge, and a wide range of tap-down pens are right there to tamp everything back down into place. A carry bag comes included so everything is easy to transport or store between each job.
This 2-point puller offers adjustable handle positions to let you pop the dented surfaces back into position in the easiest and most efficient way possible.
Adjustable Locking Bolt
Simply rotate the nut to adjust the fixing bolt upwards or downwards, tightly locking the glue tab no matter how deep the dent is.
Crafted from heavy-duty aluminum alloy, this sturdy lever puller boasts exceptional endurance to withstand even punishing use.
Wrapped with soft textured rubber padding, the wide bases provide smooth and scratch-proof support as you're lifting the tab.
With a unique design of 3 soft, wide, adjustable feet, this innovative 3-point crossbar puller with 7 special tabs handles dents in various sizes, allowing efficient and precise dent repair.
Fast-Heating Glue Gun
The hot glue gun fully heats the included sticks in 2 minutes to firmly glue the pull tab on the dent for superior tension resistance.
30 Standard Pull Tabs
Varying in shape and size, these tough pull tabs with different textures perfectly match your dent for effective restoration.
Press down any raised bumps or crumples without damaging your paintjob using the rubber hammer and tap-down pens with soft tips.
How to Removal the Dent?
- Step 1. Thoroughly clean the dent and its surrounding area.
- Step 2. Heat a glue stick for 2 minutes (glue gun & stick not incl.).
- Step 3. Apply a suitable puller tab to the dent center with the hot glue.
- Step 4. Wait 8–10 minutes until the glue is fully hardened.
- Step 5. Use the dent puller to hold the tab and lift the dent.
- Step 6. Remove the glue from the car surface and the tab.
- Material: A3 Steel, Aluminum Alloy, Plastic, Nylon
- Tab Dimensions: 0.27-2.1 in. (7-54.5 mm)
- Glue Gun Rated Power: 100W
- Spray Bottle Volume: 1 fl. oz. (30 mL)
- Net Weight: 4.9 lb. (2.2 kg)
- Warranty: 1 mo.
- 1 x 2-Point Lever Dent Puller
- 1 x 3-Point Crossbar Dent Puller
- 7 x 3-Point Crossbar Pull Tabs
- 1 x 100W Hot Glue Gun
- 10 x Glue Sticks
- 1 x Rubber Hammer
- 1 x Adjustable Tap-Down Pen
- 8 x Tap Down Heads
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Wedge
- 5 x Tap-Down Pens
- 30 x Standard Pull Tabs
- 1 x T-Bar Dent Puller
- 1 x Spray Bottle (Alcohol Not Incl.)
- 2 x Glue Scrapers
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- 1 x Pair of Work Gloves
- 2 x Bolts
- 1 x Hex Wrench
- 1 x Instruction Manual