- AIR DOOR ACTUATOR REPLACEMENT - The air door actuator controls the flow and temperature of air into the interior of the vehicle. This part commonly fails on Chevy Silverado and Chevy Tahoe models and results in inconsistent or incorrect AC temperatures inside the vehicle.
- REPLACES PART - 89018365, 604-106, 52402588, 16163982, 52402598, 52402612 - While this is not a genuine GM part it is a direct replacement for the factory blend door actuator. Fits popular Chevy models including - 2002 Silverado, Silverado 1999, Chevy Tahoe, 2001 2500 HD and more, see below for all models.
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES - 1999-2012 Chevy Silverado 1500, Chevy Silverado 2500 HD, Chevy Tahoe, GMC Sierra 1500. Replaces part # 89018365, 604-106, 52402588, 16163982, 52402598, 52402612.
- HIGH QUALITY - This blend door or air door actuator features a redesigned housing and improved gears to ensure it lasts longer than the factory actuator on your Chevy/GMC. The blend door actuator also features a more rugged internal circuit board that resists heat, corrosion, and vibration.
Orion Motor Tech Air Door Actuator
Off-road weekend warriors, novices, and professional mechanics trust the Orion product because Orion Motor Tech sources the highest quality components from around the world. The HVAC heater blend door actuator controls the flow of air into the interior of the vehicle (lower vents, dash vents, defroster). This part commonly fails on Chevy Silverado and Chevy Tahoe models and results in inconsistent or incorrect airflow inside the vehicle. It can also cause air to be directed to the incorrect location such as the vents by your feet rather than the vents on the dash or incorrect temperatures. Sometimes called the air heater blend door, this part is an essential part of your Chevy's air conditioner system.
On these vehicles:
1999-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 1500 HD, 2500, 2500 HD
2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
2007-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD, 2500 HD, 3500 Classic
2000-2014 Chevrolet Suburban 1500, 2500
2000-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
1999-2013 GMC Sierra 1500, 1500 HD, 2500, 2500 HD
2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
2007-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
2007 GMC Sierra 1500 HD, 2500 HD, 3500 Classic
2000-2014 GMC Yukon XL
2000-2014 GMC Yukon
2000-2014 Cadillac Escalade
2003-2014 Cadillac Escalade ESV & EXT
2003-2009 Hummer H2
- Location #1 - Driver Side Temperature
- Location #2 - Recirculation/Outside Air
- Location #3 - Passenger Side Temperature
Temperature Actuator Location #4
2002-2003 Chevy Trailblazer & EXT model / GMC Envoy & XL model
1998-2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue
1998-2004 Cadillac Seville
2000-2005 Buick LeSabre
1995-1999 Buick Rivieria
1995-2003 Oldsmobile Aurora
2000-2005 Pontiac Bonneville
1997-2005 Buick Park Avenue
2003-2008 Isuzu Ascender
2004-2005 Buick Rainie
Temperature Actuator Location #5
1998-2002 Chevy Blazer
1998-2002 Chevy S10
1998-2001 GMC Jimmy
1998-2002 GMC Sonoma
1997-2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
Temperature Actuator Location #6
1997-2004 Chevy Corvette
1994-1996 Cadillac Fleetwood
1994-1996 Buick Roadmaster
1997-2004 Buick Regal
1997-2005 Buick Century
1998-2004 Oldsmobile Bravada
Concerned about a stressful set up process?
A direct OE replacement for the genuine GM part, our blend door actuator is easy to install whether you're a professional mechanic or a DIY novice.
Want long-term superior performance out of your HVAC Blend Control Actuator?
Manufactured with corrosion-resistant materials to withstand internal vent condensation and outlast other HVAC blend door actuators.
Worried about the circuit board's longevity?
Our blend door actuator features a rugged internal circuit board that resists heat, corrosion, vibration, and burnout for long-term dependability.