- UNIVERSAL FUEL PRESSURE TESTER: Orion Motor Tech's fuel test gauge kit includes an easy-to-read dual gauge and all the hoses, fittings, and adapters necessary to connect with and test the fuel pressure on most import and domestic gas vehicles including cars, SUVs, and trucks from Chevrolet, Chrysler, Ford, Jeep, Nissan, Toyota, and more!
- ACCURATE READING: The 4-inch fuel pressure gauge tester features a shockproof rubber casing and a large dual-scale dial with readings in both psi (to 140) and bars (to 10) for easy and accurate work on both American and metric systems.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: All the connectors in this fuel injection tool set are manufactured from high-quality brass and aluminum for durable strength and long-term corrosion resistance; the rubber hoses endure torsion and temperature and pressure extremes to ensure safe use.
- PRECISION ENGINEERING: The fine threading and sealing rings give you a snug fit every time, while the pressure release valve and long drain hose safely release pressure and recover fuel flow once your testing is complete.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: Look to OMT for the finest craftsmanship and the most reliable fuel injection testing tools, rigorously tested and backed with our usual strong warranty and friendly 24/7 customer service, ensuring years of satisfied use!
Fuel Injection Pressure Testing Kit with 0–140 psi & 0–10 Bar Dual Gauge
- The adapters, hoses, & fittings in this kit are compatible with the fuel injection systems of most cars & trucks worldwide, including BMW, Fiat Chrysler, Ford, GM, Jeep, Nissan, Toyota, and more.
- All adapters are made of rugged corrosion-resistant brass and aluminum for reliable long-lasting strength.
- The large precision gauge provides reading in US and metric units to work with both domestic and imported vehicles.
- A shockproof rubber casing protects the gauge against accidental drops and other damage.
- The reinforced rubber hose withstands torsion, temperature extremes, and pressure to provide a long service life.
These premium brass and aluminum parts are sturdy and corrosion-resistant for long-lasting service.
Precision design and engineering means our threads fit seamlessly, preventing leakage and saving you money.
The reinforced rubber hose resists crimping and high pressures for years of dependable use.
- Material: Copper, Steel, Aluminum, Rubber, ABS
- Max. Pressure: 140 psi or 10 Bar
- Package Dimensions: 16.9x4.3x14.6 in. (42.9x10.9x37.1 cm)
- Net Weight: 9.3 lb. (4.2 kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 1 x Dual Fuel Pressure Gauge
- 1 x 2" Cut Hose with 1/4" Inner Diameter
- 1 x 3" Cut Hose with 3/16" ID
- 1 x 3" Cut Hose with 5/16" ID
- 1 x Adapter - M10x1.0 Banjo Bolt with Nylotron Washer
- 1 x Adapter - M12x1.25 Banjo Bolt with Nylotron Washer
- 1 x Adapter - M12x1.5 Banjo Bolt with Nylotron Washer
- 1 x Adapter - M8x1.0 Banjo Bolt with Nylotron Washer
- 1 x Adapter - M6x1.0 Banjo Bolt with O-Ring
- 1 x Adapter - M14x1.5 Female and 3/8" Tube Fitting
- 1 x Adapter - M16x1.5 Female and 3/8" Tube Fitting
- 1 x Adapter - M16x1.5 Male and 3/8" Tube Fitting with O-Ring
- 1 x Adapter - M14x1.5 Male and 3/8" Tube Fitting with O-Ring
- 1 x Adapter - M10x1.0-M12x1.5 Male with O-Ring
- 2 x Adapter - M8x1.0-M12x1.5 Male with O-Ring
- 1 x Adapter - M8x1.0 F and M12x1.5 M
- 1 x Adapter – Union 5/8"-18 and M16x1.5
- 2 x Adapters Compatible with Ford EFI
- 1 x Adapter Compatible with Geo Storms and Isuzus
- 1 x Adapter for Small Schrader Valves
- 1 x Adapter for Standard Schrader Valves
- 1 x Bent Tubing with 3/8" Inverted Flare Nut
- 1 x Bent Tubing with 3/8" Inverted Flare Nut, M16x1.5 Nut, and O-Ring
- 1 x Connecting Hose & Valve Assembly Compatible with Bosch CIS
- 1 x Connecting Hose Assembly Compatible with GM TBI
- 1 x Manifold with Quick Coupler Plug
- 1 x Quick Coupler Plug with 1/4" Hose Barb
- 1 x Straight Tubing with 3/8" Inverted Flare Nut
- 1 x Storage Case
- 1 x Instructions