- Safe And Secure: This Orion Motor Tech automotive wheel spacer kit will improve the cornering, stability, handling, and control of your vehicle by adding 3 inches to its axle track.
- Premium Material: These wheel adapters are made from solid blocks of T6 aircraft-grade aluminum to keep them lightweight but highly durable and strong; the 10 Dacromat-coated M12x1.5 bolts included are 7-10 times more corrosion resistant than the competition.
- Superior Design: Our hub-centric design offers superior stability and safety compared with stud-based spacers; unique slots on the rear face of these car wheel spacers allow easier removal, reduce damage during use, and give you a longer service life.
- Wide Compatibility: This wheel adapter set fits a wide range of Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, and Pontiac vehicles from 1979 to 2020; see above for the complete fitment list of Cadillac Eldorados, Chevrolet Camaros, Chevrolet Corvettes, Pontiac Firebirds, Pontiac Trans Ams, and more!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Increase your axle track and stability today with your peace of mind assured by OMT's strong 2-year warranty and friendly customer service.
Orion Motor Tech 5x120 1.5in. Wheel Spacer Kit
- Forged from 6061-T6 Aluminum—Renowned for its light weight and great strength, this billet aluminum alloy withstands even punishing use.
- Dacromet-Coated Bolts—The studs on these spacers are coated with Dacromet to give them corrosion resistance 7–10 times better than the competition.
- Anodized Main Ring—The aluminum spacer is also anodized to provide additional insulation and an even longer service life.
- Unique Slots—Four custom slots on the back of each spacer make them easier to install and detach.
- Material: T6 Billet Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 5x120 mm (5x4.75 in.)
- Tire Bolt Pattern: 5x120 mm (5x4.75 in.)
- Thread Size: M12x1.5
- Center Bore: 2.8 in. (70.5 mm)
- Thickness: 1.5 in. (38 mm)
- Warranty: 2 Years
Coated with Dacromet, these bolts are 7–10 times more corrosion resistant than their competition, surviving intense salt-water testing for weeks.
Besides its attractive black finish, the aluminum's anodic-oxide coating insulates it and gives it even greater resistance to wear and corrosion.
Four custom slots on the rear face of the spacer allow for easier installation and removal, while reducing damage during use.
- 2 x 5x120-5x120 38 mm Wheel Spacers
- 10 x Studs (M12x1.5)
- 1 x Tube of Adhesive
- 1 x Instructions
To use this wheel adapter kit, make sure that your wheels' center bore is 2.8 inches or smaller; the bolt pattern on your vehicle and your tires is 5x120; and your vehicle's current studs protrude less than 1.5 inches (38mm). The fitment for these tough spacers includes
- Cadillac Eldorado (1979-1985)
- Cadillac XLR (2003-2009)
- Chevrolet Blazer (1987-2005)
- Chevrolet Camaro (1982-2003)*
- Chevrolet Corvette (1984-2020)
- Chevrolet S10 (1982-2004)*
- Chevrolet S10 Blazer (1982-2004)*
- GMC S15 (1982-1991)
- GMC Jimmy (1990-2005)
- GMC Sonoma (1990-2004)*
- Pontiac Firebird (1982-2002)*
- Pontiac Phoenix (1980-1985)
- Pontiac Trans Am (1984-1997)
- Pontiac Trans Sport (1990-1997)
* Note that these wheel adapters may not fit the front hub of your 1982-2003 Chevy Camaro or 1982-2002 Pontiac Firebird. They will not fit the front hub of a 2WD Chevy S10, Chevy S10 Blazer, or GMC Sonoma, although they fit the front hubs of 4WD models.