- Safe And Secure: This Orion Motor Tech 6x5.5 (6x139.7) automotive wheel spacer kit will improve the cornering, stability, handling, and control of your vehicle by adding 3 inches to its axle track.
- Premium Material: These wheel adapters are made from solid blocks of T6 aircraft-grade aluminum to keep them lightweight but highly durable and strong; the 24 Dacromat-coated M12x1.5 bolts included are 7-10 times more corrosion resistant than the competition.
- Superior Design: Unique slots on the rear face of these car wheel spacers allow easier removal, reduce damage during use, and give you a longer service life.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Increase your axle track and stability today with your peace of mind assured by OMT's strong 2-year warranty and friendly customer service.
Orion Motor Tech 6x5.5 1.5in. Wheel Spacer Kit
- Forged from 6061-T6 Aluminum—Renowned for its light weight and great strength, this billet aluminum alloy withstands even punishing use.
- Dacromet-Coated Bolts—The studs on these spacers are coated with Dacromet to give them corrosion resistance 7–10 times better than the competition.
- Anodized Main Ring—The aluminum spacer is also anodized to provide additional insulation and an even longer service life.
- Unique Slots—Four custom slots on the back of each spacer make them easier to install and detach.
- Material: T6 Billet Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 6x5.5 in. (6x139.7 mm)
- Tire Bolt Pattern: 6x5.5 in. (6x139.7 mm)
- Thread Size: M12x1.5
- Center Bore: 4.25 in. (108 mm)
- Thickness: 1.5 in. (38 mm)
- Warranty: 2 Years
Coated with Dacromet, these bolts are 7–10 times more corrosion resistant than their competition, surviving intense salt-water testing for weeks.
Besides its attractive black finish, the aluminum's anodic-oxide coating insulates it and gives it even greater resistance to wear and corrosion.
Four custom slots on the rear face of the spacer allow for easier installation and removal, while reducing damage during use.
- 4 x 6x5.5-6x5.5 1.5in. Wheel Spacers
- 24 x Studs (M12x1.5)
- 1 x Tube of Adhesive
- 1 x Instructions
To use this wheel adapter kit, make sure that your wheels' center bore is 4.25 inches or smaller; the bolt patterns on your vehicle and tires are 6x5.5 (6x139.7); and your vehicle's current studs protrude less than 1.5 inches (38mm).